FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 739

artikul:
So the question is posed - do you believe it )))) It's important to know what cockroaches you have in the herd ))))

You believe me, if I were just starting out, I wouldn't bother with any bullshit at all. If the price falls - sell with a lot that can withstand three hundred farts of slump and forget it, if the price rises - buy it)))

This "system", by the way, Emka used, did not complain))))

artikul:
So the question is asked - do you believe )))) It's important to know what kind of cockroaches you have in your herd ))))
There was a time in the past when a stop was knocked out point-for-point. Then I found trades when the point did not reach the stop. Conclusion - just a sloppy market analysis. Now usually the stops are inside the candle, but also the stops have grown to 50-150 pips (daily)

stranger:

You believe me, if I were just starting out, I wouldn't bother with any bullshit at all. If the price falls - sell with a lot that can withstand three hundred farts of slump and forget it, if the price rises - buy it)))

By the way, Emka used this "system" and did not complain))))

Yes ))) But she didn't like selling anyway ))))

artikul:

Yes ))) But she didn't like selling anyway )))

She did that for nothing )))) And she was putting her foot down.

stranger:

By the way, Emka used this "system" and did not complain)))

And what to do with the sold item? close with a loss? leave it in the lot?

Ishim:
And what to do with the sold item? close with a loss? leave it in the lot?
Forget it, come back in a month or two and take a couple of baubles back))))) Do nothing with it, it is not recommended)))

Grandpa Gunn? Also wondered briefly, but again no books, not tried in practice

Luckhuman:
Grandpa Gunn? I also took a brief interest, but I have not read a book, and I have not tried it in practice.

What's there to try in practice if no one knows anything?)

I can show youthe support-resistance levels, and then you start thinking and digging on your own.

Luckhuman:
There were times in the past when a stop was knocked out point-for-point. Then I found trades when a pip did not reach the stop. Conclusion - just a crude analysis of the market. Now usually stops within a candle, but stops have grown to 50-150 pips (daily)
I like everything very much, let me introduce myself )))) My name is Zhenechka))) But I do not trade by hand )))

stranger:
Forget the fuck up, come back in a month to collect the baubles)))) Nothing to do with it, not recommended)))
let's go first - i sell by lot - price goes up i buy - which lot to forget - sell or buy ? (damn really no teacher((())
Reason: