FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 641

_new-rena:

and a bottle of rum ))))

I couldn't quite get the ending into this post - I was either laughing or crying

))))

Rena, what's the point of posting anything here? I posted pictures, the professor here, too, his levels lighted, and what? Nothing, Sensei said to get daisies))))

Anyway, I'm done with screenshots, except after the fact.

stranger:

Rena, why would you post something here? I posted pictures, the professor showed his levels here too, so what? Nothing, Sensei says you should go to Sensei for daisies))))

I've been saying it for a long time - everyone's talking about his own thing and it's like a wall to wall.

stranger:

Rena, why would you post something here? I posted pictures, the professor showed his levels here too, so what? Nothing, Sensei says you should go to Sensei for daisies))))

now, there'll be daisies...

poundchiff 45 p to target, euro pound 30 p to target

_new-rena:
I've been saying it for a long time - everyone is talking about his or her own thing.
What's your politics here - catch a flea and show it to everyone, Sensei school))))))))))))))))))))))))))) One caught, two missed, that's all the trade.

Ilij:

Now, there will be daisies...

Pound is 45p to target, Eurofound 30p to target.

You tell me about the pound and the audi.

Did you get to 8370 yet? That was fast.

Ilij:

now, there will be daisies...

GBP 45p to target, EUR 30p to target

not sure... i've had the pound on sale since thursday

and here 47 p. on base:

funds freed up, went in:

stranger:
You tell me about the pound and the audi.

the audi ate my expiry this morning.

the pound is racing for half a day, the pics are here.

_new-rena:
I've been saying it for a long time - everyone is talking about his or her own thing and it's like a wall to a wall.
In free communication the exchange of experience takes place unobtrusively and unobtrusively and everyone improves his or her own...........a signal service for copying near the command line.

stranger:
What's your politics here - catch a flea and show it to everyone, Sensei school))))))))))))))))))))))))))) One catch, two misses, that's the trade.
Yeah, there's a whole flock! (or a flock! how should I say it...)
Reason: