FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 560

SEVER11:

If you have a real account with the company in your screenshots, human and friendly advice is to run away without a second thought... as long as everything is in place...

;0))

Where to?

Silent:
Where to?
All to PAMM to the Master )))

artikul:
They all go to the Teacher's PAMM)).

:-)

Nah, it's actually a serious question.

Going to these myself, a respected man from these forums of ours trades there, asked - says try it out.

But where, in fact, with acceptable conditions on the deposit, lot, etc.?

I do not see anybody in the former Soviet Union to whom you can safely deposit $1k and have a guarantee to withdraw it.

Silent:

Going to these myself, a respected man from these forums of ours trades there, asked - says try it out.

But where, in fact, with acceptable conditions for the deposit, lot, etc.?

In the former Soviet Union I do not see anyone to whom I can safely deposit $1k and have guarantees of withdrawing it.

I am out of politics))). Moreover, one could get banned for such conversations))).

Silent:

But where, in fact, with acceptable conditions for the deposit, lot, etc.?

In the former Soviet Union, I do not see anyone to whom I can safely deposit $1k and have guarantees that I will be able to withdraw it.

In the post-Soviet area, I do not see anyone to whom one can safely deposit $1k and have a guarantee of withdrawing it.

Ilya, that axis of evil threw you a Jew today in a particularly perverse way - went nowhere)))))

artikul:
And be sure to buy a season ticket for the ninja ))))
I'd love to continue the theme of the impenetrable mashka)

stranger:
Ilya, that axis of evil threw you over the eu today in a particularly twisted form - let's not go anywhere)))))
where are you looking at quotes? how come you didn't go - we went shopping ))))

that's where everyone went =)

stranger:
I'd love to continue the theme of the impenetrable wagon)
Good topic, I was testing the machine at the time too )))) And faced with changing its parameters. It's OK to test - you just need to find the "end of the running period"
Reason: