From theory to practice - page 109

podotr:

what do you think, sh... physicist - if everyone earns, who will lose?

I do not care. I told you I came to Forex out of principle, not for the money. A country like the Soviet Union, remember, my friend? That's where I'm from and that says it all.

Dmitriy Skub:
Now that's a deal! Check out the old myth that if TC becomes public it stops working.)

is not a myth.

Alexander_K2:
That's where I'm from and it says it all.
it fell apart...

podotr:

Those who are here for the money won't make any money. And the Soviet Union has nothing to do with it!!! And there is a very big difference. And there is no need to indulge in illusions - your system is trying to do just that - take a bite out of the market. But without understanding the essence of it all, all this talk does not make sense. That's why you're testing everything, because you cannot understand the essence of it... How about this ...? How about this ...? How about this? How about you know what happens ... how about some optimization ...? Like a baby in the sand, for God's sake! The problem is that you really don't know what's going to happen!!! You all exactly don't care - in fact you don't even care about what happens. The very fact is to play around. It obviously cannot contribute to profitable trading!!! And instead of torturing computers and spending millions of flipping a coin, using cloud computing, you can just sit down and think. It would be more useful.

Young rotozeks open an account with 1000 leverage and shit deals in mega lots, totally unaware of what they're doing. And then they wonder - where did my deposit go? You are no better. Many of them have been in the market for 10+ years, but they are still testing something... No comment

Child, scrap it.

podotr:

And instead of torturing computers and flipping millions of coins using cloud computing, you could just sit down and think. It would be more useful.

Young rotozeks open an account with 1000 leverage and make deals in mega lots, without realizing what they are doing. And then they wonder where my deposit went.

Here I almost fell down laughing:)))) Bravo! It is very interesting to read you, despite your frivolous style of communication.

And a lousy coin, I personally don't torture. I'm a physicist, not a player. It's about time you realised that.

Alexander_K2:

If my TS makes a profit in a month, I will instantly post the model of this TS here on the forum for free.

Let everyone earn, and let Forex collapse to hell - I do not give a damn. Like this!

And if in the next month will be a bummer... If in the next month it is a bummer, then all who will use it and lose their depo will start to argue very hard.

Better to trade and do good deeds with that money (for example, for the treatment of children), since you do not need it, than to give out a tool to all in a row and ruin everything.

podotr:

Many have been in the market for 10+ years and are still testing something... no comment.

These many are as dumb as doors. They have no idea what to do with it, and nothing will help them. I'm telling you once again - in case of failure I will instantly leave Forex. Einstein said - "He who persists in doing the same job with a negative result is insane". I don't belong to that type of person.

You're not easy, child, oh, not easy... But I will try to prove that physics is stronger than your strange methods.

Евгений:

And if the next month is a bummer... Then all those who will use it and drain their depot will start to get very angry.

Better to trade and do good deeds with that money (for the treatment of children, for example), since you don't need it, than to hand out a tool to everyone and ruin everything.

I'll have to think about how to do it... I'm not taking any money, that's for sure. We'll think of something. The most important thing is to get a result. I prepared myself very seriously, despite my cheerful style of communication here. Those who know me personally believe in me and know my abilities and capacity for work. We'll see.

Alexander_K2:

These many are as dumb as doors. Neither VisCim nor Matlab will help them. I tell you once again - if I fail, I will leave Forex immediately. Einstein said "he who persists in doing the same work with a negative result is insane". I don't belong to that type of person.

And you're not easy, child, oh, not easy... But I'll try to prove that physics is stronger than your bizarre methods.

You just gave up on me the first time, didn't you?

What happened to "prove physics is cool"?

Whoever keeps on doing the same thing without changing anything is insane. It is enough to change something and it is no longer insanity but a new experiment.

I want to draw your attention that the tick history is not deep, and it is possible that shamanism with the methods of stat processing simply lead to a fit with existing history.

In order to avoid that you need to have a piece of history, for which you can't optimize methods. And even in this case we can not guarantee that the history won't be compromised.

After all, a person during the development process: invents the processing methods, optimizes the parameters on the test leg of the history and then checks them on the unknown data. If the loop fails, it is repeated. If we imagine that the cycle is long enough, we cannot guarantee that we just don't adapt the methods to the unknown fragment as well. Because already on the second loop the unknown fragment is in principle already known. We have some information on it that some methods will not work on it although they will work on the test one.

I want to say that story tests are an important part of development, but at first an important but insufficient part and second, you must make them right.

Reason: