FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 552

Ishim:
the professor went to collect mohamors (he says there may be some left under the snow)

Don't mock the learned man. It's just a pity that you wasted so much time and effort on another"grail".

You had to come up with such bullshit, "energy levels". And where. In mt))))). there's as much energy as the moscovites in moscow, nobody)))))

Euroena didn't make it to the point, it rolled back nicely

It's a good entry point for a refill.

and the take is 146.55.

Ilij:

Euroena didn't make it to the point, it rolled back nicely

It's a good entry point for a refill.

and the take is 146.55.

Ilya, take the Audi, it's still to go, don't run all over the field)))) Otherwise Sensei will give you a hard time)

Ishim:
the professor went to collect muhhamors (he says there may be some left under the snow)

Oh, just for you! Read this:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/226267

Прогноз Пара Евро Доллар - Долгосрочный прогноз
Прогноз Пара Евро Доллар - Долгосрочный прогноз
  • kwinto
  • www.mql5.com
Всем привет! Профитов! Поскольку минимум был пробит после 13го ноября – готов новый прогноз валютной пары EUR/USD. Ситуация в целом не изменилась – разворот евро вверх просто отодвинули по времени...

_new-rena:

Oh, just for you! Read this:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/226267

There's no reason to read it, Quinto comes to us all the time) Here, by the way, the man is doing a good job.

stranger:
So what's there to read, Kwinto comes to us all the time too) Here, by the way, the man is doing a good job.
duck, the eura has turned away from HIM, I told HIM that to soothe his soul so to speak...))

_new-rena:
Duck, the eur has turned away from HIM, I told HIM that to calm his soul so to speak...))
All he writes normally, about 40 I do not know, but since January, after the holidays, we will go to 34-35.

stranger:
All he writes normally, about 40 I do not know, and so from January, after the holidays, we will go to 34-35.

Ishimu me, Ishimu nevras soothed.

The most frustrating thing is that you really don't need a schedule, it's still much simpler ........... (((((((((((((((

_new-rena:
I, Ishim, soothe Ishim's nerves.
It's the opposite for me)))

Kukl reads this and sends the eureka to parity. This is going to be fun.
Reason: