FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 230

stranger:
Rena, the moon, by the way, didn't leave it in the bay for nothing yesterday.
he's still where i left him. we'll see if i've made a mistake.

_new-rena:

.................................crosses are obtained by multiplying or dividing from majors in order to increase the number of pairs traded. the purpose is not clear to me................................

I do understand the Great Illusion of Success.

_new-rena:
it's so far where i closed it. let's see if i got it wrong

At 1.1360 I'll be looking at it.

gnawingmarket:
I get it. The GreatIllusion of Success.
awesome. i couldn't put it enough. i.e. if you've taken a couple of crosses, you're ready to go for a bubble to thank the puppet for his generosity. further problems in working with you, the puppet leaves it to you ))))

stranger:

What does the word mean?

Logistics in modern business parlance is warehouse and transport management (very impoverished - like many things in modern Russian language) .............. My version of the logic of further reasoning.

stranger:

At 1.1360 I'll be watching.

There is no doubt that we will go. I will also take it from the pullback.

_new-rena:
awesome. i couldn't put it. i.e. if you've taken a couple of crosses, you're ready to go for a bubble to thank the puppet for his generosity. further problems in working with you, the puppet leaves it up to you ))))

I think there is no need to thank Puppet, because your success was not part of his plans, but 2% of the real money I took to the church.

_new-rena:
awesome. i couldn't put it enough. i.e. if you've taken a couple of crosses, you're ready to go out for a bubble to thank the doll for his generosity. further problems with working with you, the doll leaves it to you ))))

I think you should be thankful, because your success was not in His plans, but the 2% I take to the church.

gnawingmarket:

I think there is no need to thank Puppet, because your success was not part of his plans, but 2% of the real money I took to the church.

I think you should be thankful, because your success was not part of His plans.

It's easier to see the lure.

And on crosses - I already showed you that there are a million options there.

gnawingmarket:
Logistics in the modern business world is warehousing and transport management (very impoverished, like many things in the modern Russian language) .............. My version of the logic of further reasoning.
So why bother, there is a word for logic)?

Rena, Doll no, there are just possibilities)

Now who remembers the pound? And it's been traded for a fortnight.

Reason: