Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 38

Heroix:

It's very simple. That evening the Russian support team was already offline at this brokerage house. I opened a dialog box with English-speaking support asked a question and quoted their answer verbatim immediately to the forum.

However, it would be wild if there were machinations with PAMMs. Unfortunately, there is only one way to find out.

I've seen more than that. I've seen more. Even in our signal service there were some hotheads who posted knowingly generated trades. And of course it has something to do with the broker.

Evaluate this one:

DenisFXO:

Hello Gentlemen,

A few words regarding the results of hrenfx. I really think it is one of the best in the world, but among auto traders. I have been following his research and his results (with my mouth open) for several years now. I remember his first results, I know he was not allowed to work anywhere (even we had problems) because at the time there was no technology to serve such a profitable client.

Is hrenfx an advertising product of FXOpen? No, it is not, but of course indirectly (voluntarily) its results advertise our services.
Regarding his risks. I think he has a good return on investment, he does his research with his own money, I know he does not take other people's money (unfortunately for me). There is no perfect strategy in FOREX, and the only indicator we have to look at is P/L for a period of time.

Regards,
Denis Peganov

I'm not surprised by your support. It evenly lays in the campaign. First believing in the reality of the demo account by default, then making assertions about "support said", then trying to put the conversation to the side, then it turns out "about the liar, the ice has moved".

Get off the copypaste, it's not a central or even a secondary issue. The ideas and revelations he has plagued us with are platitudes that he did not come up with.

Renat:

I've seen more than that. Even in our signals service there were some hotheads who published knowingly generated trades. And of course, it was not without a broker.

I'm not surprised by your support either. It lays flat in the campaign. First by default you believe in the reality of the demo account, then you make assertions about "the support team said", then you try to put the conversation to the side, then it turns out"about the liar the ice has been moved".

Well, at least he did something about it, hence the phrase.

Get off the copypaste, it's not a central or even a secondary issue. The ideas and revelations he's plagued with are platitudes that he didn't come up with in any way.

I did not get attached to it. Just asking you to clarify your own words.

p.s. On the other hand, I understand that I, like you, do not have a priori true information. So all this arguing is somewhat premature.
p.p.s.I may have some things to sort out. It takes time to do that.

Heroix:

However, it would be wild if there was fraudulent PAMMs. Unfortunately, there is only one way to find out.

What? just for reference, at the dc you can draw the account history like a real backdate.

How do you check? They have some kind of protection in the same SIGNALS, the period of demonstration trading without the possibility of subscription, I do not remember, it seems a month.

Mischek:

Just for the record, you can make a real account history retroactively.

How do you check? They have at least some protection in the same SIGNALS, the demonstration period of trade without the possibility of subscription, I do not remember, it seems a month.

At the moment - do an audit. The other party (hrenfx) seems to agree to it.

Mischek:

Just for the record, you can make a real account history retroactively.

How do you check? i can't remember if it's a month or more.

In our signals there is a tougher protection - we check the signature of each transaction for the full execution cycle in the order queue.

Therefore we can give much more guarantees (but of course not 100%) that the trades are not drawn.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования - Документация по MQL5

A week before the launch of these signals the scheme did not work for these two DCs, started working at the same time as the launch of these signals. Now it works even if the donator is on the same account. Other brokers do not work, but I am sure that if there is a new signal on this scheme, the scheme will work with that broker urgently. :) Copying of course makes no sense, copying of such signals will never be profitable, and it is not clear why and what is the use of this circus.

Renat:
I get the feeling you're scared of dickfix like fire.)

Heroix:

For the time being, to do an audit. The other party (hrenfx) seems to agree to it.

What audit? Audit of what? Hrenfx is not specific (you do not have to make it up for him).

Heroix:

For the time being, to do an audit. Thankfully the other party (hrenfx) seems to agree to it.

Denis will not agree to it.

In general, a long time ago we could have taken the same PAMM account and monitor it on our signals. But this will reveal everything. Instead Metadriver was used, which "gave hrenfx demo accounts to manage" and where the trades on the clean new accounts in demo mode got screwed.

In the same way a PAMM account was cheated, which you absolutely knew about and self-declared a few days ago that it was an "alternative to the competition":

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Why was the subscription banned on the grounds of "too high yield" ?

Heroix, 2013.09.25 00:00

Let's be objective. He created that PAMM as an alternative to the BFI competition. He wrote about it a long time ago. Basically, if this is true, it explains why PAMM is closed to investors.

Is that the only reason?
When we get to the details, the company will say that "you misunderstood, yes, the account was a competition account, for testing". But until that is said, someone is using the account to promote it.

Let the dickhead put a million for now into a reserve account through a notary).
Reason: