GRAAL is found. Chapter I prologue. - page 6

Alexander_K:

Are you sure about this?

My entire expansion on this forum was only for talking to the Chosen Ones. It's all over now. I'm not interested.

Your diarrhea won't stop. Which means you're on a never-ending quest. Oh, well... Good luck with that.

I'm sure it wasn't, the wife was. You're a tough man, all on the wife.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I'm sure you didn't, your wife did. You're a tough man, all on your wife.

Let's not argue about it.

The important thing is something else. I watch your signals from time to time. No. Not that.

You don't want to get into a discussion with signals like that. With a trade like that, you sit tight. And learn from others.

Alexander_K:

The important thing is something else. I watch your signals from time to time. No. Not that.

You don't want to get into a discussion with signals like that. With a trade like that, you sit tight. And learn from others.

You have a better signal in terms of financials than he does?

I have read about those who you have called here "teachers" - none of them had no signal or PAMM.

Cooped up? I don't think so.... (с)

Alexander_K:

Let`s not argue, let`s look at the facts.

Vladimir Baskakov is the best trend watcher on this forum. He regularly publishes his monitors and has a huge surplus in a short time almost every time! ^^)

InsaneTrader69:

Let's not argue, let's look at the facts.

Vladimir Baskakov is the best of the trendsetters on this forum. He regularly posts monitors and wildly pluses on them in a short time almost every time! ^^)

Hmm... Objectivity required? Okay.

On March 1st I'll post my stats, he'll post his.

If I have a worse one, I leave the forum forever, if he has you.

Deal?

InsaneTrader69:

Let's not argue, let's look at the facts.

Vladimir Baskakov is the best of the trendsetters on this forum. He regularly posts monitors and wildly pluses on them in a short time almost every time! ^^)

Wow, are there any traders here?

Alexander_K:

Hmm... Objectivity required? (chuckles) Okay.

On March 1, I'll post my stats, he'll post his.

If I have a worse one, I leave the forum forever, if he has you.

Deal?

We must ask misterVladimir Baskakov, whether he will have a desire to open NEW monitor with you on the 1st of March. And find out who is cooler).

Same dtz, account type and initial deposit.

It is impossible)

Dmi3:

I don't know.

Dmi3:

There are 2-4 professional traders (ex-traders, mostly) for the whole forum.

Алексей Тарабанов:

There are 2-4 professional traders (ex-traders, mostly) for the whole forum.

Shot down pilots?

Reason: