Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 70

Mischek:

Cap?

Well, let them sit in the glass and wait for execution, they are not broadcasting their office limits outward.

Liquidity is not in the cup. Liquidity is liquidity.

What's in the glass? Alcohol?

OmegaTube:

P.S last half a year I was trading on Fx Open, but considering the machinations they pull, their credibility limit is now zero.

better to use a synonym here , like level , degree of confidence ...

))

Contender:
and what's in the glass? alcohol?
It is equivalent liquidity and there is no need to artificially stimulate limiters

tol64:
What kind of shenanigans were they doing? What do you mean they were in the process of trading?
I think you should read this thread from the beginning. I am talking about the drawn statistics on PAMM accounts, if they do such tricks they can get to each individual client, in any case they do not show themselves in a good way.

Mischek:

It's better to use a synonym here, like level, degree of trust...

))

yes ) good point ))) degree of trust ...

OmegaTube:
Read the thread from the beginning, you will understand. I'm talking about the drawn statistics on PAMM accounts, if they do such tricks they can get to each individual client, in any case they do not show themselves in a good light.
I have never read any of the posts on this forum. ) I just wanted to clarify whether there was any "manipulation" in the trading process. With the PAMM accounts everything is clear.

OmegaTube:
Read the thread from the beginning, you will understand. I'm talking about fake statistics on PAMM accounts, if they do such tricks they can get to each individual client, in any case they do not show themselves in a good way.
Do you have any real proof of "fake" PAMM-statistics? We are waiting for such proof. So far, only angry and irresponsible allegations.

MetaDriver:
We have a real proof of "drawing" PAMM-statistics? We are waiting for such proof. while only irritated and irresponsible unfounded accusations.

ask Rann for a PAMM account

I will not give you the exact percentage on PAMM-money.

SZS: they even have a standard goddamn website: news quotes and some other bilibberda.

sanyooooook:

ask Rann to report on the PAMM

The reason is that Renat has already been offered a very good business, and for some reason he hesitates. And there is a chance to get caught red-handed and pocket a thousand quid, with no counter-risk.

MetaDriver:
Why? Renat has already been offered a very good business, but he hesitates for some reason. And there is a chance to catch him red-handed and put a thousand quid in his pocket. No counter-risk.

No, it isn't.

THERE IS NO OFFER !

WHAT EXACTLY he is proposing to show . The proposal is well drafted. It is not specific. To show that it is real. WHAT?

The only question for Fuckix is to show the declared hundreds of thousands per annum from scratch on a pam with offers .

We are waiting . It's been a long time .

Reason: