Working with your hands is better - page 9

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Of course 10,000. Less risk. Sustainability is better.

Not a fact at all. >> Why not?

LeoV >> :

Is this demagoguery or a joke - and I'm asking for specifics....))))

This is our trader's life:)

LeoV >> :

OK, then which is better - earning 10,000 points a year for 100% a year or earning 1,000 points a year for the same 100% a year? And why?

May I?

10,000 pips is better. It is a more stable statistic, because there are more trades. In addition, there is less risk (one trade has 10 times less pip value).

Mathemat писал(а) >>

May I, may I?

10,000 points is better. It is a more stable statistic as there are more trades. Also, there is less risk.

The fact that there are more trades is not a fact. And if we have the same number of deals?

Mathemat писал(а) >>

May I, may I?

10,000 points is better. It is a more stable statistic as there are more trades. Besides, there's less risk.

M., you and I understand each other in a heartbeat. I would also add - diversification is better. :)

Leonid, well, there are fewer risks anyway, as the cost of the item is less.

Mathemat >> :

May I?

10,000 points is better. It is a more consistent statistic as there are more trades. Also, there is less risk (one trade has 10 times less point value).

Better than 10 million quid in the bank.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Leonid, well there is less risk anyway as the point value is less.

I don't agree, because for every TS there should be a different MM. With a different MM, the profit will be different and the drawdown will be different. If you increase profit in kollicity of points, drawdown may increase in kollicity of points, respectively in kollicity of percents and not necessarily that it will increase adequately to each other, respectively, the drawdown may increase more relative to profit....)))

Leonid, how can I argue with you? There are always additional conditions that we haven't considered.

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Leonid, how can I argue with you? There are always additional conditions that we haven't considered.

MM is a separate issue. MM can lead to losses altogether. We have to separate these things. We talk separately about profit in pips and how we can make XXX $ on it. What does profit have to do with it? MM is just essentially getting money at the till. :) Or a way to do it. :)

Reason: