1200 subscribers!!! - page 84

Vladislav Andruschenko:
You're one of the few people who understand that a robot can fail.
Clients usually think that it is OK to over-recommend the author and put a lot 10 times the recommended amount, even according to the EA's calculations.

But there is still a crowd effect.
When I buy something on the internet, I look at the number of orders and reviews.

Who knows, I personally only read reviews and even then only negative ones.)

Vladimir Tkach:
Begs the suggestion to make a similar scheme. I will write an adviser. I will make a script that will analyze the history of the signal trades and suggest indicator settings to be used.

There are dozens of them) Someone doesn't even bother to change the description. All word for word. Some use the same name as the owl, some do not. I have a feed almost daily pop up new signals on this owl. Chopping the dough first))). Yeah you also need to consider that she was just lucky, the period is auspicious. Could end at any moment. So not the fact that the scheme can be repeated with the same efektom)))).

Ivan Butko:

They're not just wrong, they're naive.

Three prime examples already: the defunct CALM, FXGLOW and the current hamster. And that's in my memory, I don't always follow.

It's not the first person to write frankly that he does it himself: he looks at the number of subscribers. This is psychology.

This is because many people here either have no signal, or are not very observant, and don't understand what's going on with the signal at all.

I see that many people keep asking why their signal is not on the showcase list.

Here's an explanation.

The first trade was executed on August 20 and the drawdown reached 67% after several days. In this case the signal is removed from the window.

The growth reached 58% in 10 days, and 156% in the next month, while the drawdown of funds has reached 50% for 2-3 times. In such cases, the signal is also removed from the showcase, especially as the lifetime of the signal was then less than 11 weeks.

In the signal warnings all this will be recorded as follows:

- "Large drawdown may recur in the account" ,

-"Too much growth in last month indicates high risk".

- "Recent account activity, therefore results may be random.

- "Large average monthly gain .... . . . "

In all likelihood in the first two months, this signal was not in the showcase, but was collecting not only subscribers, but also received feedback. It doesn't work like that. It's an artificial set up.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Please explain about 11 weeks. What happens after 11 weeks?

Andrey Barinov:

Please explain about 11 weeks. What happens after 11 weeks?

This is the 3 months after which the warning- "The account has only recently been opened and therefore results may be random" is removed and in some cases the signal is returned to the showcase and the rating is increased.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Provoked and started advertising a product from the marketplace.

Where do the moderators look.

Did I set it up? ..... There is a discussion about a particular signal. And it was not started by me. And it is not objective, because some people are just stifled by the greed that they cannot make something like this themselves. I am showing you the possible reasons. If you do not understand them (or simply do not like them, because they do not fit into your theory), then what do moderators have to do with it? I have NOT named the signal and product names in the Marketplace and have attenuated all the information on the image (to avoid violation of forum rules).

Moreover, I reiterate that I have a similar robot (much more functional, by the way) and it makes no sense for me to advertise products of a competitor. Moreover, I myself feel sorry that my competitor's product sells better, but .... I am all for fairness and objectivity.

If discussing, it's better to be correct and discuss something in general, but not just one signal.
There are already censures on the branch ... If they take it down - there will be no branch to discuss ...

-------------

For information.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Don't judge everyone by yourself. Because by your logic -- (1)a judge who convicts a crook, a thief for years in prison -- is "strangled by a toad".

You've never been officially appointed to the role of judge here. Besides, the objectivity of your assessments, to put it mildly, is lame. You are trying (like the milkmaids at the CPSU congress of Stalin's times) to "stigmatize", distortions, logic and argumentation are weak.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Don't judge everyone by yourself. Because by your logic -- a judge who convicts a crook, a thief for years in prison -- is "strangled by a toad".

It's not a discussion about a particular signal -- but a signal service -- and the providers just want to figure out how to make their personal signal rank and get subscribers.

It is natural that such discussion is based on a particular example -- and an example that is absurd and turns the philosophy of the service upside down.

And don't make a self-promotion and violate the rules of the resource here. Because that's how you kill everything rational that has been expressed and offered.

The philosophy of the service is that people are trying to make money. And there are three sides. Providers, subscribers and accordingly Metacquotes. That's the basis of this, on a "concrete example" I showed you how subscribers were obtained. It is not always, and rather rarely, according to my personal observations, contributes to an increase in the number of subscribers, because most people want to make much money quickly with the least investment in Forex. That is why signals with 100% profitability per month, if this month is not the only one (even if there are a lot of warnings) will attract many more subscribers than signals with a stable, long, with a small drawdown, but unprofitable trade. Even if these signals will hang in the top of the showcase and do not have any warnings.

Can someone explain cent signals again or not? There are a lot of them and some even have a description that says cent account.
Files:
43.png  104 kb
Reason: