Branch for questions on signalling subscriptions - page 11

antt:

That leaves us with two options.

One. You do have different character sets available to you. The question to the broker is accordingly.

The second. The Signals Provider does not have these symbols available at the moment, though the trade history contains trades. We will correct the check algorithm here.

Thank you for your replies! Tell me, what should I pay attention to, how can I check if a signal will work for me or not? It is very important when you subscribe to a paid signal

SIC-Pro:
Thank you for your answers! Can you tell me what to pay attention to in order not to get into a similar situation in the future, how to check whether a signal will work for me or not? It is very important when you subscribe to a paid signal.
You should open an account with the same broker who also supplies you with the signals. You should also find out what kind of account the provider offers and open the same one because there are different conventions (spreads, swap-free accounts, commissions, etc.).
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Explain to a fool. Example: Signal Provider has a deposit of 5000$, leverage 1:500, average lot size 0.04. I have a $2,000 deposit and 1:200 leverage. Question: What settings should I set so that my lot size is the same as the provider's?

SIC-Pro:
Explain to a fool. Example: Signal Provider has a deposit of 5000$, leverage 1:500, average lot size 0.04. I have a $2,000 deposit and 1:200 leverage. Question: What settings should I adjust to make my lot size the same as the Provider's one?
Here you can find what you needhttps://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/signals/signal_subscriber but read everything carefully.

Here is information on account monitoringhttps://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/signal_monitoring

SIC-Pro:
Thank you for your answers! Can you tell me what to pay attention to in order not to get into a similar situation in the future, how to check whether a signal will work for me or not? It is very important when subscribing to a paid signal.
We are developing the service. In the near future, the website and the terminal will provide additional compatibility checks of trading conditions for the signal provider and Subscriber. In this particular case, you just need to view the Distribution tab on the website for the desired signal. There you can see all the symbols for which there are trades in the history and you can independently check their availability in your account.

and how do you remove the published signal?

SIC-Pro:
and how do you remove a published alarm?
Simply uncheck the "Enabled" box in the signal edit section.

Is there any requirement to keep the terminal, on which the EA - signal source is trading, switched on at all times?

Can I switch off the terminal during non-trading hours or can I switch off the EAs, if necessary, during working hours?

Somm:

Is there any requirement to keep the terminal, on which the EA - signal source is trading, switched on at all times?

Can I switch off the terminal during non-trading hours or can I switch off the EAs, if necessary, during working hours?

I have not seen any such requirements here
Reason: