Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 54

Can you make the signal page itself show the default position in the OVERALL rating, without any filters?

Armen:
Can you make the signal page itself show the place in the overall ranking, the default one, without any filters?

I support this.

And when filters are used, I would also like to see the places of filtered signals in the overall rating.

and also...

I would like 2 filters...

by the minimum lot used (for example, I'm interested in lots = 1) and MUST by the date of the last trade!

I'm sick of signals with the last trade made several weeks ago...

and another question...

the provider uses a 0.01 lot with a leverage of 500...

i want to use lot=1 with a leverage of 100.

can i do that or not?

Armen:

and also...

I would like 2 filters...

if smart - you have to make a filter/setting system. as many online shops do nowadays.

I'll try to get through this big thread from the beginning, and maybe I can find answers to my questions in it...

There are a few questions. First. I am interested in the following:

An idea has occurred to me to use "Signals" service as a signal provider. Naturally, the question arises about the possible forms of payment.

As I understand it, the main payment system used here is WebMoney. But I don't use it for half a year now (after well-known rulings of Ukrainian authorities).

I have never used PayPal. And I do not plan to use it.

Question: How can I withdraw my earnings?

avtomat:

I'll try to get through this big thread from the beginning, and maybe I can find answers to my questions in it...

There are a few questions. First. I am interested in the following:

An idea has occurred to me to use "Signals" service as a signal provider. Naturally, the question arises about the possible forms of payment.

As I understand it, the main payment system used here is WebMoney. But I don't use it for half a year now (after well-known rulings of Ukrainian authorities).

I have never used PayPal. And I do not plan to use it.

The collection service, supported by two helicopters from the air, in three armoured vehicles, forbidden by horses, will cross several borders and bring everything to your home, together with congratulations, flowers, a band and cookies, oh Great Barin.

Yeah, it all makes sense now. If you can't make money with a tractor, you have to sell it.

TheXpert:
Yeah, it all makes sense now. If you can't make money with a tractor, you have to sell it.

On the contrary. The tractor is very good at making money. Now I'm thinking about setting up parallel cash-flow paths. Besides, I'm going to open a PAMM as well.

Take a look at what I'm talking about and you'll understand.

avtomat:

As I understand it, the main payment system accepted here is WebMoney. But I haven't used them for half a year now (after the well-known decisions of the Ukrainian authorities).

What do Ukrainian authorities have to do with your WM? I used WM and I continue to use them! Many have simply ceased to accept WMU, so they are not necessary to me - mainly WMZ and WME.

And about withdrawal - google for what? Full of different exchangers online with different conversion: WM (Z,E,R,U) > VISA etc. etc..

Reason: