Branch for questions on signalling subscriptions - page 6

Can you give me a hint? There is no SIGNALS button in the terminal. MT4 ver 4.00 build 451

Yan8942:
Can you give me a hint? There is no SIGNALS button in the terminal. MT4 ver 4.00 build 451
Maybe your broker does not use this option on the server.

Konstantin83:
Maybe your broker does not use this option on the server.
broker forex4you

Has the Pilot signal self-destructed?

Yan8942:
forex4you broker
It would be ideal to ask your own broker's support team.

Please tell me, when registering signals on MT4, what should I do - use the mode when Metatrader 4 is slightly blue?

yosuf:

Please tell me, when registering signals on MT4, what should I do - use the mode when Metatrader 4 is slightly blue?

Personally, I don't understand the question, can you decipher it?

server:
Personally, I don't understand the question, can you decipher it?
There are 2 options: Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5. If you click on them, they are filled in alternately. To register a signal on MT 4 which of these modes should I use? I registered a signal on MT4 (I thought it was on MT4), but I cannot log in to the MT4 server of Weltrade broker.

yosuf:
There are 2 options there: Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5. If you click on them, they are filled in alternately. To register a signal on MT 4 which of these modes should I use? I registered a signal on MT4 (I thought it was on MT4), but I cannot log in to the MT4 server of Weltrade broker.
Mt4 uniquely if you have already pressed mt5 unfortunately you will not work he will not authorize here initially you need to do everything correctly, you need to create a signal again

yosuf:
There are 2 options there: Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5. If you click on them, they are filled in alternately. To register a signal on MT 4 which of these modes should I use? I registered a signal on MT4 (I thought it was on MT4), but I can't log in to the MT4 server of Weltrade broker.
You have chosen MetaTrader 4 correctly. But the authorization on the trading server fails. Are you sure you are using the correct login and password for your trading account?
Reason: