Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 75

Renat:
Don't worry, there is beta-testing (the service is three weeks old) and active refinement of the service, the day after tomorrow there will be a release of MT4 with signals.
Today ?? No longer have the patience to experiment.... :)

The number 4/5 on the signal picture on the website can be taken as an estimate

Since it was in this thread that I asked where I could test the service signals on real accounts, even micro ones, I am answering. Now they have appeared on my LiteForex, but only on MT4 (cent account). I just checked, synchronization happened - trades were opened. My MT5 account still does not have "signals" tab even on the demo. I cannot say anything about the real accounts, I have nothing on the demo or the real account last time. Here.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

I have no "Signals" tab in MT5.

What to do, how to live on

change broker

Hello! I can't become a signal provider as the account is NOT CONNECTED! it says "connection failed", how can I solve this problem?

The brokers are the same as the signal providers and I have specifically installed the same terminals for the signal service test. In my case they are Alpari and Roboforex.

There is no signalling tab in either case. Some kind of mystery))

I signed up for one of the signals from MT4 today, everything is fine there.

But I cannot do it with MT5((.

SVT:
The brokers are the same as the signal providers, for the signal service test I purposely installed the same terminals as the signal providers. In my case they are Alpari and Roboforex.

There is no signalling tab in either case. Some kind of mystery))

Signal providers, unlike subscribers, do not need the "Signals" tab and can have accounts on any servers.

I see, thank you.

I signed up for signals.

I see that all the trader's positions are closing with a profit, while mine are closing with a loss - not a single positive trade... how can this be?

Reason: