Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 74

dentraf:

Which brokers support this service for MT 5? Share if anyone has seen it

I am interested in this question too. I can tell you for sure that there is no such service on LiteForex's cent real. I also have some info on DemoTrader4 and on DemoForex. I have only got my own EA on Metaquotes and I have only one working demo on it.

Telemah:
I am also interested in this question. I will say for sure that there is no such thing on LiteForex's cent real. I am also interested in this issue. I have been reviewing a lot of them, and there is no one answering my question.
I have looked around a lot, no one has it, everyone says not yet, and they do not know when it will be available(((((((

papaklass 2012.11.07 10:50 2012.11.07 10:50:39 #
And you're a big talker, aren't you? "C'est la vie. :)

---

You are, in fact, the master of the "chat" yourself.

Telemah:
Not on Alpari and Roboforex demo. So far, only the metaquotes demo is working, so I'm using it.
Roboforex has signals for more than a week now.

sion:
Roboforex has signals for over a week now.
I confirm that it works on the real account. I can wait a day and nothing happens, like it happens in VTB24 demo (3rd day will be over soon, but there is no synchronization). In the real one, synchronization does not start immediately. When exactly - I could not understand (specially chose accounts with floating minus)

Is it possible to subscribe to your signals?

DC2008:

Is it possible to subscribe to your signals?

is there a reason for a ban ? )

On the same account: I open a position and the signal increases the position, etc.

DC2008:

On the same account: I open a position and the signal increases the position, etc.

You are a pervert, sir))

DC2008:

Subscribing to a signal account is not allowed. So is adding a signal from an account that has a subscription.
Reason: