Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 72

papaklass: What is going on? Only 613 people signed up for the Championship Leader who had increased his deposit amount 10 !!! times within a month.

What is it:

1. ...

2. ...

3. ...

:) First we need to answer one simple question, namely: why the hell did these 613 people sign up for these signals in the first place?

papaklass 2012.11.07:42 2012.11.07 07:42:43 #
What is going on? Only 613 people have signed up for the Championship Leader who increased his deposit by 10 times in a month. And this is despite the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of terminals around the world, if Renat is not joking.

---

Don't forget that the championship leaders trade on an all-or-nothing basis.

Don't worry, there is beta-testing (the service is three weeks old) and active refinement of the service, the day after tomorrow there will be a release of MT4 with signals.

Yedelkin:

:) To begin with, one simple question needs to be answered, namely: why the hell did these 613 people sign up for the signals in the first place?

Subscription is free, why not subscribe?

A100:
Subscription is free, why not subscribe?
The cost of subscription is negligible compared to the potential losses, the fact that it is free does not change the amount of losses

Mischek:
The cost of subscription is negligible compared to the possible losses, the fact that it is free does not change the amount of losses

Just open a new demo :)

I think only the performance on real accounts matters for statistics. Ivanov's stock5 was +2000% yesterday and now it is -4000%. Out of 11 subscribers I don't think there were any real losses.

papaklass 2012.11.07 08:42 2012.11.07 08:42:28 #
What does that principle have to do with it? Change the size of the lot and there is no such principle. Let the depo increase not by 10 times, but by 50%. Not enough? But it will increase, not decrease. It is the leader's strategy that matters. And this strategy interests only 613 people. In my opinion, the figure is indicative and the sooner MKs deal with it, the better it will be for the service and for developers. But once again, this is my opinion.
---
I can only refer you to the strategy of the winner of the last championship, perhaps then you will understand that the position of competitors in the leading positions is very much influenced by chance.

A100:

Yedelkin : :) First of all, a simple question needs to be answered, namely: why the hell did these 613 people sign up for the signals in the first place?

The subscription is free, so why not subscribe?

Oh, good: some people subscribed just because subscription terms are free :)

A100:

Mischek : The cost of the subscription is negligible compared to the potential losses, the fact that it is free does not change the amount of losses

Just open a new demo : )

Second reason: some people have subscribed just out of curiosity, without any intention to trade on a real account:)
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Yedelkin:
Second reason: some people signed up just out of curiosity, with no intention of trading on a real account:)
From demo to demo . Yeah, that thought hadn't occurred to me ))
Reason: