Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 81

St.Vitaliy:

This is a legal excuse.

Why is the deposit agreement a couple of pages long, it would be enough to say that the client knows all the risks and that's it. As when you buy any goods and services.

Read the Consumer Protection Act.

By the way, the signals is a service, right? I think so. In what sector of the economy? Financial, asset management.

Isn't there an appropriate licence to provide this service????

Actually, the rules for making a decision are just a couple of pages long. There is also a section like this(https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/rules):

VI. Possible risks and full disclaimer of responsibility for them.

1. When subscribing to Signals, you unconditionally understand and accept all the risks associated with copying someone else's trades in your trading account:

• No past trading successes of a selected Signals Source guarantee any profit in the future.
  • Execution/non-execution of Signals can lead to discrepancies between your results and those of the Signals Source.
  • Differences in trading conditions in your trading account and in the trading account of the Signals Source can lead to the inability to execute trading signals.
  • Failures in the communication lines can result in the omission of Signals.

2. the administration of the Signals service shall not be liable for any losses or lost profits incurred by the use or inability to use the Signals by subscription.

And I think that for claims on the legal side, too, everything is done right and in paper form by a company as large as MQ. Or are you suggesting that a paper contract should be sent to all those who want to subscribe to Signals? Show me an example of who is doing this? Interesting.

P.S. Also read this document: https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/terms/subscriber

Правила использования сервиса "Сигналы"
Правила использования сервиса "Сигналы"
  • www.mql5.com
Правила использования сервиса MQL5 Торговые сигналы: провайдеры сигналов, порядок создания сигнала, подписка на сигналы.

tol64:

And I think that for claims on the legal side, too, everything is done right and in paper form by a company of this size like MQ.

No, don't ruin the show. Let him sue. A Ukrainian citizen sues a Cypriot company under Russia's consumer protection law.

Do you want chips? With paprika. ?

Mischek:

No, don't ruin the show. Let him sue. A citizen of Ukraine is suing a Cypriot company under Russia's Consumer Rights Protection Law.

It won't come to that. It just turned out that the man didn't know there was an Agreement that detailed everything legally.
Mischek:

Do you want the chips? With paprika. ?

Gave up chips for good. ))

tol64:
It won't come to that.
All because of you (((.

Mischek:
All because of you (((.
It's my fault again. There you go eating bacon crisps without a show now. )))

tol64:
It's my fault again. So now you eat bacon chips without the show. )))

You're all experts, aren't you? Judging by your work, you have not done any trading. So your opinion is invaluable, i.e. useless.

Mishok, as it happens, a non-resident is a subject of legal activity, but of course within the framework of the Cyprus legislation, which is really better to protect the rights than in our backwater.

I have already told Renat that the counterparty to the payment for services is just the MC and in the case of inadequate quality claims will be made to it, not to the signal provider.

St.Vitaliy:

You're all experts, aren't you? Judging by your work, you have not done any trading. So your opinion is invaluable, i.e. useless.

Mishok, it so happens that a non-resident is a subject of legal activity, but of course within the framework of Cyprus law, which is better protecting the rights than in our backwater region.

I have already told Renat that the counterparty to the payment for services is just the MC and in case of inadequate quality claims will be made to it, not to the signal provider.

Stop scaring, it's ridiculous. Start a lawsuit. Or turn on the fool - "like I wanted the best, like a warning in advance ...

Rugyi_cool:
Question about the number of subscribers, there is a counter of subscribers, which counts all who are connected, and when a person disconnects the signal counter does not decrease! Is there any way to see whether there are real subscribers or not? Thank you in advance!
By the way, admin, I support the question. Who will answer and when?

St.Vitaliy:

There should be a notification when selling signals.

I get the following notification every time I boot up the (non-MT) terminal:

"You may trade these products at your own risk using the platform ........., however you may be exposed to risks you do not fully understand"

Murad.odeev:
Let the broker refund the spread for a losing trade then too :))
This is not uncommon on real accounts - do a search

I do not see anything in the rules about the responsibility of the signal transmitter in the event of interruption of broadcasting as such without explaining the reasons ...

I've had enough of it, I gave up and left, whatever... anything can happen, but people still have open orders and subscribers have incurred big losses... then what?)

Reason: