Free ea for usdjpy - page 3

bluestrader37:
Thanks a lot Jacoba

we must add parameters like BLUESTRADER STRATEGY and MARTIGALE METHOD, this EA make only martigale method, with BLUESTRADER STRATEGY we can resolve for good the problem of free margin about account, and it's 3 time more performant than martigale Method .

This EA perform very well and more if the market is in uptrend or in down trend out of sideway market, we must add a good trend indicator and sideway indicator, but I'm not a programmer.

EA for 4 digits broker

best regards

for any suggestion dsget@libero.it

I think all the EA can not be trusted with only the demo performance if there is no real money to test it in the real account.

bluestrader37:
Thanks a lot Jacoba

we must add parameters like BLUESTRADER STRATEGY and MARTIGALE METHOD, this EA make only martigale method, with BLUESTRADER STRATEGY we can resolve for good the problem of free margin about account, and it's 3 time more performant than martigale Method .

This EA perform very well and more if the market is in uptrend or in down trend out of sideway market, we must add a good trend indicator and sideway indicator, but I'm not a programmer.

EA for 4 digits broker

best regards

euro/usd , usd/jpy ? m5 m15 m30 ???? thanks

The test is about EUR/USD, the results is the same for every time frame. The eurusd has the lowest spread and the results is more better than other pairs. But I think we can use for all pairs an indicator that measure the spread, and for about this measure the EA can calculates the lots for about BLUESTRADER Strategy and Martgale Method.

Mert:
euro/usd , usd/jpy ? m5 m15 m30 ???? thanks

The test is about EUR/USD, the results is the same for every time frame. The eurusd has the lowest spread and the results is more better than other pairs. But I think we can use for all pairs an indicator that measure the spread, and for about this measure the EA can calculates the lots for about BLUESTRADER Strategy and Martgale Method.

Hello ,sorry why the stop loss is set to 300000 pips, this is not risky? thanks

Federico

bluestrader37:
Thanks a lot Jacoba

EA for 4 digits broker

best regards

Hi Sir

What are the best parameteres for this EA?

Thanks

FedericoB:
Hello ,sorry why the stop loss is set to 300000 pips, this is not risky? thanks Federico

Martingales require a retrace to be profitable. Stopping out a basket

of losing trades before then would seriously affect performance.

Rob

bluestrader37:

Hi Bluestrader37 I think the EA you want is similar to the EA on this site

100% Win Math Grid Ea @ Forex Factory

I think is similar at Martgale Method but, M. Method doesn't duplicate the lots, it calculate the lots for about distance D1 and D2 and Mfactor,

The B. Strategy is very different concepts, it is more better than M. Method, whith B. Strategy we can resolve the problem about free margin, and we have always profict if the market go down or go up. Try to test this on EURUSD when the price of daily chart is over of the moving avarag( for example you can choose 15 SMA) the results is excellent. With B.Strategy the results is more more better.

Dir Sir Jacoba

I appreciate your care

Do you have any further Forward test?

Thanks for your help

Reason: