Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 67

St.Vitaliy:

At initial signal generation, the field is empty, at resale it is already occupied, i.e. this order will not be copied.

Not a problem at all.

St.Vitaliy:

Speculation = legalised cheating))

Defence, who says that when the signal is transmitted, only the warrant information goes?

Perhaps there goes some sort of ID of the supplier. And it is also stored in the order. At initial signal generation, the field is empty, at resale it is already occupied, i.e. this order will not be copied.

May I not tell you HOW

Why are you so interested? ))

TheXpert:
Not a problem at all.

But it will be a huge problem to lose your MQL5.com account irretrievably after a fraud is discovered.

Everything has been thought out a long time ago.

TheXpert:
No problem at all.

The trick, as I understand it, is that you can write your own copy manager (examples are available) from client to client locally, and then sell new deals from the new client.

Mischek:

Can I not tell you HOW

Why are you so interested? ))

Well, the financial sector is not your field of expertise, so you can't tell me about it.

Renat:

But it will be a huge problem to lose your account at MQL5.com irretrievably after a fraud is detected.

It's not a problem either. You get a multiple, you move on. Besides, I'm not going to do it.

But aggregators are more interesting.

St.Vitaliy:

I guess the trick is to write a copyer (examples available) from client to client locally and then sell new trades from the new client.

Yeah, it's a rough base. And this can be messed up beyond recognition.

There's an excellent solution, but I'll shut up about it.

TheXpert:

It will weed out a certain percentage of the chumps on PAMMs :)

I don't know ...

I think we should get ready for the attack of "providers" )

Renat:

But it will be a huge problem to lose your MQL5.com account irretrievably after the fraud is discovered.

Everything has been thought out long ago.

For whom ? For scammers?

I doubt it

Mischek:

For whom? For crooks?

I doubt it

There have already been several waves of scams, but we have beaten them.

It's not cheap to try to cheat those who are explicitly fighting against cheating. You are not yet aware of all the changes to come.

Renat:

It's elementary to do that in 99% of cases. And it's already done, as far as I know.

And from the remaining 1% of the particularly cunning ones, we will also close the opportunity.

unrealistic.

For example, I will pick up five good providers.

I'll register them with me. And resell them as a portfolio.

The chart is different, trades and positions are not identical, IP is different, etc.

So for portfolios it will be impossible to determine which specific strategies they are made up of.

Reason: