Interesting and Humour - page 568

Japan is different, the commercials are moronic and the jokes are infarcted.

Mischek:

Japan is different, the commercials are moronic and the jokes are infarcted.

It's a good selection. Yes, the Japanese have an interesting and unique mentality. If you make jokes like that after watching "The Ring" it's easy to become a stutterer.

I can't believe to the end that it will actually fly. I know it's PR and all that, but it's just a bit crazy. It's a walking joke. The whole world's gonna laugh at this. Somebody's just got a childhood up their ass. There's no other way to understand or explain it.

peripatetikos:
I can't quite believe he's actually going to fly. I know it's PR and all that, but it's a real nutjob. It's a walking joke. The whole world's gonna laugh at this. Somebody's just got a childhood up their ass. There's no other way to understand or explain it.

He's already flownhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum

Mischek:

He already flewhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum

Right, looked at the videos and pictures on the internet. The man is using power for his own amusement. It's hard for me to understand, either the man doesn't give a damn or he has some genius ideas of his own that ordinary mortals can't understand. Maybe he watched Batman recently and wants to become a bird, too? Like he wants to show everyone that he's cool too, or even cooler than Batman?

peripatetikos:
That's right, looked at videos and pictures on the internet. The man uses power for his own amusement. It's hard for me to understand, either the man doesn't give a damn or he has some genius ideas of his own that ordinary mortals can't understand. Maybe he watched Batman recently and wants to become a bird, too? Like he wants to show everyone that he's cool, or even cooler than Batman?
No, he's not. The president is doing different shows that his analysts think most people like. Analysts are far removed from reality and more and more shows look like set-ups.
Reason: