Question! Do the developers of robots (Expert Advisors) trade themselves? - page 7

Boris Gulikov:

What are you talking about? That's your entire phrase.

And on the subject - if you don't agree with what your more experienced colleagues tell you, it only shows your lack of experience and stubbornness. Nothing more.

If you trade for a few more years on the real market, you will test thousands of man-hours and you will see that the only thing you want is good, and not to argue with you in this thread for your own pleasure.

Good luck in trading:)

Vladimir Baskakov:
Have a good trade:)

And you are really being told the right things. No need to be offended.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And you are really being told the right things. There is no need to be offended.

Do you think a dozen open Signals speaks volumes about experience?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

In mt5 yes! In mt4, far from it!

So no problem to write two versions of an MT4/5 expert, and test it on MT5. So it's all words.

Konstantin Nikitin:

So no problem to write two versions of MT4/5 EA, and test it on MT5. So it's all words.

There is one problem that the history in MT5 is normal only for the last 3 years.

I use third party software (TDS2) to test in MT4. Cotiers since 2003 from Dukas. So far this is the best option for backtests.

In a few years it won't be needed. In MT5 there will already be a longer history, long enough for normal tests.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Do you think that a dozen open Signals speaks of experience?

Of course not. You can have a lot of experience and not have a single signal or product on the market.

But man is built in such a way that he always wants to show his abilities to everyone.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Of course not. You can have a lot of experience and not have a single signal or product on the market.

But man is built in such a way that he always wants to show his abilities to everyone.

I do, my algorithms are in the public domain, thanks to the developers of MQ, I do not make a secret

Vladimir Baskakov:
I do show, my algorithms are in the public domain, thanks to the developers of MQ, I don't make it a secret

It's really bad :-(.

The thing is, you asked about the EA builder a couple of months ago (https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/277846).

If you have only a couple of months after that, you made your "first EA" - This at least means that you haven't worked with it in real trading.

If you started to study EA development only a couple of months ago, I can't imagine what you did there.

Now everyone thinks that they can write "something" and go straight to the market to cut the cabbage. Well, there will be no such thing. Why don't you think about your users?

I still do not know everything 100% about trading in 10 years. I have always found out some details even with different brokers (recently I´ve found out that one broker has completely different comment at partial closure, after closing. It really hurt. Not even just a different comment, but the system of partial closing is different. There are a lot of nuances there... ).

And the problem is precisely that users will think that you have an idea of what you are talking about and know what an EA and a real one is.

Honestly, I would shamefully kick any vendor off the forum if they received even a single complaint about a discrepancy between their actual results and the results they claim to produce.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I am showing my algorithms in the public domain, thanks to MQ developers, no secrecy

But you are breaking Market rules

XXXXXXXXXX

"xxxxxx" - Automated scalper with low risks and high returns.

You can't mention high returns in the product description, you need to fix that.

Robots with low risk and high return do NOT happen.

Reason: