Interesting and Humour - page 4721

I'll tell you an interesting experience.

I bought peonies for my wife the day before yesterday, still budding. Beautiful light pink ones, and I smelled them and smelled nothing. What kind of strange variety is that, no smell at all?

In the evening before showering, I feel that the hot day has passed, and I'm as fresh as a cucumber. All right, because unicorns don't smell at all.

But when, after a puff, I didn't smell, I stuck my nose into a jar of this cologne. And what? Nothing, nothing at all. It was a peculiar sensation, I'll tell you that.

Listening to my senses, I realised that not only was there no smell, but there was no taste either. Sucking candy is just a slight chill on the tongue. Not sweet, not sour, none!

Well yes, the fever was minor for three days. Assumed it wasn't that simple, prepared for it. But this is the first time I've ever felt this way. That's what he is, a reindeer!

Denis Sartakov:

Roskomnadzor has unblocked Telegram

At 3pm Moscow time today, Roskomnadzor said on its website that it had decided to

to lift restrictions on access to the messenger Telegram. The reason for this

it cited "coordination with the Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation" as the reason.

Well, Durov came to his senses and handed over the keys, he should have done that a long time ago!

Wah, they may unblock rutracker as well :)

Aleksei Stepanenko:

I'll tell you an interesting experience.

I bought peonies for my wife the day before yesterday, still budding. Beautiful light pink ones, and I smelled them and smelled nothing. What kind of strange variety is that, no smell at all?

In the evening before showering, I feel that the hot day has passed, and I'm as fresh as a cucumber. All right, because unicorns don't smell at all.

But when, after a puff, I didn't smell, I stuck my nose into a jar of this cologne. And what? Nothing, nothing at all. It was a peculiar sensation, I'll tell you that.

Listening to my senses, I realised that not only did I not smell it, I didn't taste it either. Sucking candy is just a slight chill on the tongue. Not sweet, not sour, none!

Well yes, the fever was minor for three days. Assumed it wasn't that simple, prepared for it. But this is the first time I've ever felt this way. That's what it is, the reindeer!

These interesting sensations, Alexei, are a sign of the coronavirus. One of the famous people who have fallen ill with such symptoms is Anna Skorokhod, a member of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. You can Google it so you don't think I'm joking.

Yeah, I know, that's what I said. ;)

I've read 60% lose their taste and smell.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Yeah, I know, that's what I said. ;)

I've read about 60% loss of taste and smell.

Well, then I wish you and everyone around you good health. Take care.

Thank you, Vitaly! Everything seems to be fine. I've locked myself in, keeping my nose to the grindstone.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

There he is, the reindeer!

If it's a reindeer, and it's also a reindeer - good health, good luck!

//----

I got salmonella once. Temperature went from 36 to 41 degrees in half an hour. Realistically, the walls went in waves and my hands left marks in the air, like in "The Matrix".

Anyway, like that joke, I took a shower, put on clean clothes and erased my browser history.

Thanks, mate, I'm almost healthy. It's just that the feeling has changed. That's surprising.

Please don't slip into politics. Just deleted for now.

Renat Akhtyamov:

ha

The funniest ha - identifying the actual start and the actual end of the U-turn!

Reason: