Interesting and Humour - page 4714

Edgar Akhmadeev:
Dostoevsky and Tolstoy shouldn't be picked up until you're about 50 (well, maybe a little earlier). You wouldn't understand. Not for school, that's for sure.

Or maybe they shouldn't be picked up at all.

Edgar Akhmadeev:
Dostoevsky and Tolstoy shouldn't be picked up until you're about 50 (well, maybe a little earlier). You wouldn't understand. Not for school for sure.
I read it when I was 27. Walked under the impression for a long time. The novel "The Humiliated and the Humiliated" especially went down). I hardly ever read Leo Tolstoy, but I read an unusually powerful, historical novel "Peter the Great", after some scenes of which, my hair stood on end for a long time.))

There are so many wonderful authors and so many wonderful literary works in the world that I can't imagine wasting time reading Tolstoy and Dostoevsky rather than reading them)

Dmitry Fedoseev:
There are so many great authors and so many wonderful literary works in the world that I can't imagine wasting time reading Tolstoy and Dostoevsky rather than them).
What's wrong with them?)

Реter Konow:
I read it when I was 27. I was impressed for a long time. The novel "The Humiliated and the Insulted" was particularly captivating.) I hardly ever read Leo Tolstoy, but I read an unusually powerful, historical novel "Peter the Great", after some scenes of which my hair stood on end for a long time)))

Peter the Great is a powerful novel. I read it in spurts. A lot of empty reading, too. But any novel leaves its mark on the upbringing of the soul. You don't notice it right away.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Or maybe they shouldn't be picked up at all.

Some people shouldn't. Dostoevsky is my favourite writer. And I read War and Peace with great interest, albeit with a squeak (it's a very thick work). Given that I read mostly fiction.

But this is a matter of taste. If you're not ready for Dostoevsky, don't take it.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

But it's a matter of taste. If you're not ready for Dostoevsky, don't take it.

Yeah, he's got a lot on his conscience. Not everyone can take it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Peter the Great is a powerful novel. I read it in spurts. A lot of empty reading, too. But any novel leaves its mark on the upbringing of the soul. You don't notice it right away.

I agree. I've read some modern detective novels out of nothing, but I'd forgotten them a long time ago.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

Some people shouldn't. Dostoevsky is my favourite writer. And I read War and Peace with great interest, albeit with a squeak (it's a very thick work). Given that I read mostly fiction.

But this is a matter of taste. If you're not ready for Dostoevsky, don't get it.

That's it, and always fans of Tolstoy and Dostoevsky, such an attitude that they are so visionary and advanced, while everyone else (not fans of Tolstoy and Dostoevsky) have not yet matured.

All right, fuck it, tell me, what should we do, kill the old lady or not?

Реter Konow:
Yeah, he's got a lot on his conscience. Not everyone can take it.

Or maybe you should have known your conscience a long time ago?