Interesting and Humour - page 4699

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Herman lived in her time and sang for her time Alsou lives in her time and sings for her time.

It is not correct to compare generations by categories "better"/"worse" - each generation is "different".

It is not correct to estimate values and preferences of one generation by values and preferences of another one.

Otherwise it will turn out like in the movie of "your" time: "Do you dance? -- I dance -- And I sing" (from the audience: laughter).

The comparison here was on a different plane.

We were asked to judge the performance not by the performance, but by the properties of the singing object - he doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, isn't gay - so the performance is better...

I gave two different performances as an example and offered to judge not by "generation", not by voice and performance, but by the presence of boobs. Just to understand the essence of the above proposed evaluation of the song's performance.

Tapok stupidly sang someone else's song - why his performance is unique? А... - Because he doesn't drink. That's original.

Artyom Trishkin:

The comparison here was on a different plane.

We were asked to judge the performance not by the performance, but by the properties of the singing object - no smoking, no drinking, no gay - so the performance is better...

You cut out a part of a sentence, or do not read the whole post, and further grow in that direction, in the initial post FIRST was the phrase"vocal data "Radiotapok" often exceed the originals" and only then I wrote that I have a personal dislike for the mentioned categories - with alcoholism know, other categories also suffer from mental deviations

UPD: if memory serves, last year I posted a cover of Alexander Pushny, for some reason no one called it a surrogate ;) , selectivity? or unprincipled? ;)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHH3KHUqDJX_CoRbqLy1zNg

Igor Makanu:

You cut out a part of the sentence, or do not read the entire post, and then grow in that direction, in the initial post FIRST was the phrase"vocal data "Radiotapok" often superior to the original" and only then I wrote that I have a personal dislike for the categories mentioned - with alcoholism known, the other categories also suffer from mental deviations

UPD: if memory serves, last year I posted a cover of Alexander Pushny, for some reason no one called it a surrogate ;) , selectivity? or unprincipled? ;)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHH3KHUqDJX_CoRbqLy1zNg

Pushnoy does rock covers of other styles. They are his personal arrangements and personal rock/metal style performances. Not Channel One's "One in One" :)

And it's weird to post a surrogate on King and Shute while having a personal dislike for them.
Strange - a musical group and their work is not usually judged by personal dislike.
If you have a dislike for their work, don't post their work.
But a slipper who sings a one-and-done song by a band you hate is fine.

Original... :))

Artyom Trishkin:

Pushnoy does rock covers of other styles. These are his personal arrangements and personal rock/metal style performances. Not Channel One's "One in One" :)

OK, at least something has become clear: covers are divided into surrogates and impersonations.

Without some gift of acting, you can certainly become a scholar, but never a teacher. (C) Ave Caesar! Krupenin - I read it on a business trip, I remember.

Artyom Trishkin:

Strange - a musical group and their work is not usually judged by personal dislike.

You have a dislike for their work - don't post their work.

You have added to your post and with your fantasies, I write that Radiotapok's vocal data is better, I used to listen to CS songs one time but now if I have a choice I would rather listen to a cover than the original.

And there is no need to dramatize with the phrase "personal dislike" )))).

Artyom Trishkin:

Pushnoy does rock covers of other styles. These are his personal arrangements and personal rock/metal style performances. Not Channel One's 'One in One' :)

A cover is a private matter...in good company, a cover of "Across the Island to the Shore", in any style, is performed at once :-) Sense of rhythm / melody here is not for all. About the understanding of the sense of words and the role of emotions, it is not a question at all.

it's cool to hear something familiar once or twice in other interpretation, but just cool and no more than once or twice.

If "the song went well", then firstly it is sung and listened to, secondly the author cannot be re-sung - it is a standard, you can do close and not much worse but it is all the same worse.
Guarzteli is a fic. Herman too. The list could go on for a long, long time.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

A cover is a private matter...in good company, a cover of "Across the Island to the Shore", in any style, is performed at once :-) Not everyone has the sense of rhythm/melody. About the understanding of the sense of words and the role of emotions, it is not a question at all.

it is cool to listen to a known thing in other interpretation, but simply cool and no more than once or twice.

If "the song went well", then firstly it is sung and listened to, secondly the author cannot be re-sung - it is a standard, you can do close and not much worse but it is all the same worse.
Guarzteli is a fic. Herman too. The list could go on for a long, long time.

I agree. Exactly for the reason (that the original fiktoperepoet) in my car in the list of perception are no covers.

However - it's not so unambiguous. There are a lot of covers these days that are interesting. And listening, thinking it's the original, you find out later that it's a cover.

What stuck with me in the conversation above is not the performance itself - I listened to it for about twenty seconds to understand that there's no originality there at all - it's a simple replay (why YouTube, why public - that's another question - out of decency... even Andrew Knyazev tries not to mention King and Shute and shares the authorship of his and Michael's lyrics).

Anyway. Another decent (in my opinion) cover:

Artyom Trishkin:

It wasn't the performance itself that caught me in the conversation above - it took me about twenty seconds to realise that there's no originality there at all - it's just a simple rehash

not a simple one

he (Radiotapok) has a good rhythm and a stronger voice

about the "overdubs"

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457/page4372#comment_10240472

here post, this girl sings better than the original, imho, and the live voice is always worth attention, phonograms got sick of, or rather: a live voice cuts the ear )))

Artyom Trishkin:

(Why YouTube, why the public - that's another matter - out of decency ... even Andrew Knyazev tries not to mention King and Shute, and shares the authorship of his and Michail's lyrics)

about conscience and decency not worth it, the topic is slippery, I doubt that we are all gathered here "all so white and fluffy" to evaluate decency - there are laws about copyright protection, and specially trained people themselves will sort it out, I as a content consumer am not interested in it, the same google will ban for copyright infringement a mile or two

Igor Makanu:

not an easy one

he (Radiotapok) has a good rhythm, and his voice is stronger

about the "overdubs"

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457/page4372#comment_10240472

I posted this one, this girl sings better than the original, imho, and the live voice always deserves attention, phonograms are sick of, or rather: a live voice cuts the ear ))))

Dumb to sing - does not mean to make better and more interesting.

To make an original cover, you must not just sing, but do it with heart and, yes, with the ludicrousness - who else are artists if not ludicrous and buffoons?

Here is a very original cover, which is interesting in everything - from music, style, arrangement and voice, to picture, not just voice.

Had the tapok recorded the song not on youtube, but just on tape - who would have heard it? They would have thrown thumbscrews at him, too. Misha and Andrei can't be outdone here. Not with a nightingale voice.

I'm not talking as a listener, but as a musician - there was such a period in my life. And I still have it now and then... But not as bright as when I was young, of course.

And how can you know that the girl sings better than the original if you have never heard the original and do not know what song it is? And the voice is processed.

Artyom Trishkin:

Dumbly singing doesn't make it better or more interesting.

I'm waiting for your musical response, we'd love to discuss

)))

ok, we've got it all figured out, as the internet has it - "...all felt-tip pens are different".

Artyom Trishkin:

and, yes, with the act - actors, who else are they if they're not actresses and jesters?

Ludicenettes are actors first and jesters... there's probably your association with a comic group ;)

UPD:

imho, good Irina! ...understandably another surrogate from a lickspittle ;)

Artyom Trishkin:

I agree. It's precisely for the reason (that the original is fictitiously over-sung) that I don't have covers on my list of perceptions in my car.

It's not so clear-cut, though. There are a lot of covers these days that are interesting. And listening, thinking it's the original, you find out later that it's a cover.

What stuck with me in the conversation above is not the performance itself - I listened to it for about twenty seconds to understand that it's not original at all - it's a simple repetition (why YouTube, why public - that's another question - from the field of decency... even Andrew Knyazev tries not to mention King and Shute and shares the authorship of his and Michael's lyrics).

Anyway. Another decent (in my opinion) cover:

Good cover!

And the King and Jester is a phenomenon of course.

Reason: