FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 36

Scalpingcin:
The buy price was 1.24754.... Like I said, stop at 1.24900.... I'm going to close Something I don't like....
You change your mind quickly and I thought you were not a scalper !!!

Why not a scalper... fast.

ruslanchik:
You're changing your mind fast, and I thought you weren't a scalper !!!
Yes. Decisions in the market have to be made as quickly as possible. Otherwise, the market will eat up any deposit. Better a little to the plus, if there's any doubt, than a little to the minus. Don't you agree?

I had my doubts he'd make it to my target.... so why guess? I'd rather close.

I didn't write that I'm not a Scalper. I wrote that I'm a Scalping Master. ;-) I carve out GUARANTEED areas of the trend and it feeds my large family well.

Even Lenin said that the smart one is not the one who does not give up his beliefs, but the one who admits his mistakes in time and makes the right decision.

I happened to read a lot of Lenin's work during the stagnation era. It was one of my main subjects at university (History of the CPSU).

By the way I always knew for sure that "Glory to the CPSU" is not a person. :-) That's why I survived that difficult time.....

By the way, scalpers are disliked only by DCs, who do not like that the trader always wins. Note! The companies that provide real quotes and live off the percentage of trader's winnings ask them to make as many short trades as possible. All you need is a profit. I work with FXCM and I have the status of a VIP trader. I am a VIP trader there, and they keep their hands warm for me ;-)))
There.

Scalpingcin, share the TC template if you don't mind and you have everything included...

Scalpingcin:
Yes. Decisions in the market should be made as quickly as possible. Otherwise, the market will eat up any deposit. Better a small profit, if there are doubts, than a small loss. Don't you agree?

I had my doubts he'd make it to my target.... so why guess? I'd rather close.

I didn't write that I'm not a Scalper. I wrote that I'm a Scalping Master. ;-) I carve out GUARANTEED areas of the trend and it feeds my large family well.

Even Lenin said that the smart one is not the one who does not give up his beliefs, but the one who admits his mistakes in time and makes the right decision.

I happened to read a lot of Lenin's work during the stagnation era. It was one of my main subjects at university (History of the CPSU).

By the way I always knew for sure that "Glory to the CPSU" is not a person. :-) That's why I survived that difficult time.....

Agree with everything 100%))))

The day:

Actually there is money paid for real quotes

Scalpingcin what's that candle you have on the table?

I've already done this in great detail on the old thread! Check out the history of my posts..... Old thread, page 217 I think..... Guys read know.... I am not a cheapskate. If something does not make sense - come to skype with a microphone - I will tell you, show you the screen, etc..

Skype is the same as the nickname...

... eu price bounces off the 2510 level...just above the fyb 23.6 level on the week...possible behaviours...
Reason: