Interesting and Humour - page 4631

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Some have survived in this form to this day, only in a slightly different physical form )

I will say more - some have even become stupider.)))

Andrey Dik:

I will say more - some have even become stupider.)))

What plays a bigger role here is what is propagated around and how it is perceived.

There is even a proverb: 'If you put a fresh cucumber in a barrel with sour cucumbers, it will be sour. And if you put a sour cucumber with a fresh one, it will all be sour very quickly".

You just need to filter the information around you rather than become an infusoria in a fishbowl of puppets.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Here, it is more about what is promoted around and how it is perceived.

There is even a proverb: 'If you put a fresh cucumber in a barrel with sour cucumbers, it will be sour. And if you put a sour cucumber with a fresh one, it will all be sour very quickly".

You just need to filter the information around you and not become an infusoria in a fishbowl of puppets.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

That's a good saying.

Andrey Dik:

human, 3-2.5 billion years BC.

This modern shoehorn infusoria is also the result of many years of evolution. What organisms were (if there were) 3 billion years ago is not known.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

This modern slipper infusoria is also the result of many years of evolution. What organisms were (if there were) 3 billion years ago is not known for certain.

So turn on the humour - the result of evolution, what's your problem with that?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Here, it is more about what is promoted around and how it is perceived.

You just need to filter the information around you and not become an infusoria in a fishbowl of puppets.

What other "proverb"?

"If you throw a fresh cucumber into a barrel of pickles.
no matter how hard it resists, it still gets salted." (С)

Anton Chekhov

Andrey Dik:

so include humour - the result of evolution, what's your problem with that?

Evolution of organisms does not always mean making them more complex and better. Sometimes, on the contrary, it is the ultimate simplification. Perhaps the problem is that your humour is the result of such evolution?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

The evolution of organisms does not always mean making them more complex and better. Sometimes, on the contrary, it is the ultimate simplification. Perhaps the problem is that your humour is the result of such evolution?

At least I have some humour, unlike you, but don't worry about it, you still have 1-2 billion years of self-development before the Sun will increase in size by 10-20% and the Earth will become a planet similar to Venus.

So, in your abstruse style, I wished you good health and longevity.

Andrey Dik:

At least I have some humour, unlike you, but do not worry about it, you still have 1-2 billion years of self-development before the Sun will increase in size by 10-20% and the Earth will become a planet similar to Venus.

So, in your abstruse style, I wished you good health and longevity.

Well, almost - in 3.5 billion years.

Well, back and forth - give or take a yard and a half....

Andrey Dik:

At least I have some humour, unlike you, but do not worry about it, you still have 1-2 billion years of self-development before the Sun will increase in size by 10-20% and the Earth will become a planet similar to Venus.

So, in your abstruse style I wished you good health and longevity.

Indeed, you have it - at the level of a five-year-old child. So, in five years and nine months you will achieve the ultimate perfection and will be in nirvana eternally.

Thus, in my abstruse style, I wished you eternal wellbeing.

Reason: