Interesting and Humour - page 4632

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Indeed, you have it - at the level of a five-year-old child. So, in five years and nine months you will reach the ultimate perfection and be in nirvana forever.

Thus, in my abstruse style, I have wished you eternal wellbeing.

thank you!

and I'm polite at least.))

Aleksey Nikolayev:

This modern slipper infusoria is also the result of many years of evolution. What organisms were (if there were) 3 billion years ago is not known.

By the way, yes, and in general, the science of biology is a rapidly evolving, read young, science. For example, the basics - classes of animals were expanded after computer scientists began to create neural networks, allegedly based on the model of the human brain.

And these recently discovered protozoa, which reproduce not by fission, but sexually, etc.

s.s. I am not an expert, just once on Elbrus in bad weather a comrade loaded our brains with his knowledge, I did not tolerate it for nothing, I pass it on to you))

Aleksey Mavrin:

By the way, biology is a fast-growing, young science. For example, the very basics - the classes of the animal world - were expanded after computer scientists began to build neural networks, supposedly modeled on the human brain.

And these recently discovered protozoa, which reproduce not by fission, but sexually, etc.

s.s. I am not an expert, it is just that once on Elbrus in bad weather a comrade loaded our brains with his knowledge, it was not for nothing that I tolerated it, I am telling you))

I'm not an expert either) but I've heard they're not doing so well with the classification now.

Andrey Dik:

Thank you!

you're welcome!

Aleksey Nikolayev:

please!

I have a strong feeling you're a robot from Boston Dynamics.

Hello, can someone tell me why the information in MQL5 is not displayed correctly? I deposited a certain amount to the broker's account, then attached the account to MQL5, all operations on the account were displayed on the website. After some time I funded the broker's account again, but MQL5 does not show the deposit amount((((Please tell me why it is not correct?

Andrey Dik:
I have a strong feeling you're a robot from Boston Dynamics

Perhaps this is the consequence of thirteen years of developing systems "on the cutting edge of machine learning technology". Try to take a little break from the "field of artificial

of artificial intelligence and genetic algorithms."

Robert Nechaev:
Hello, can someone tell me why the information in MQL5 is not displayed correctly? I deposited a certain amount to broker's account, then attached the account to MQL5, all operations on the account are displayed on the website. After some time I funded the broker's account again, but MQL5 does not show the deposit amount((((Please tell me why it is not correct?

Is this supposed to be interesting or is it humour?))

Making a business out of the numbers on the screen, profits and losses are shared with the boys.

Speaking of birds... Autopilots only on cameras without any other sensors, probably not a very far reaching solution. Dust, smoke, fog and there you go.
Reason: