From theory to practice - page 346

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Don't you get it? What's it about?

of course

there is no distinction forex/non-forex

But do not go further in public, or there will be grails galore... and eternal ones at that.

Renat Akhtyamov:

naturally

there's no distinction between forex and not forex

But don't go any further in public, or there'll be a lot of grails... and eternal ones at that.

Well, we should be happy for people. We do not believe in eternal, and they have eternal). So who is against it. About eternity it's only our personal opinion).

You may have an opinion of your own.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, you should be happy for people. We don't believe in eternal, but they have eternal ones.) So who is against it. It's only our personal opinion about eternity.)

You may have an opinion of your own.

No, somewhere along the line, but with: quote: "there is no distinction forex/not forex".

Renat Akhtyamov:
no, it's not, but with: quote: "there is no difference forex/not forex".

I don't think there is much difference between forex and forts either. But there are some. Only to adjust, but that's not for a few days.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't think there is much difference between forex and forts either. But there are some. You just have to get used to it, but it takes a few days.

Reread the dialogue, maybe you'll get a kick out of it.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Reread the dialogue and see if it bites.

Don't you get it? Bite what?

Renat Akhtyamov:

In one of your posts you wrote something very painfully good and gracious

I hope I'm not wrong about not much left.

I already have one, I think we spoke before the New Year. The new version is being tested now. If you want I can send you a schedule in a couple of days. If you post it here, the stink will start again. Do I need it?

No, I'll send it after the holidays. I'm going to the country for a few days on the 30th.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I already have one, I think we spoke before the New Year. The new version is now being tested. If you want, I can send you a schedule in a couple of days. If you post it here, the stink will start again.

No, I'll send it after the holidays. I'm going to the country for a few days on the 30th.

I don't need it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't need it.

That's fine.

I suppose random processes do make sense. Price forecasting, imho, is a dead end.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Whatever.

I suppose random processes do make sense. Price forecasting, imho, is a dead end.

both dead-end in my opinion
Reason: