Interesting and Humour - page 4630

Edgar Akhmadeev:

For example, how many products the manufacturer has managed to sell or put into production. Japanese cool robots shine in the news, but who buys them? Russian AI systems for harvesters are bought in western and eastern Europe, promobots by the hundreds and to America, medical robots to Japan, Uranium-9 combat robots on the verge of production (it's not a question of readiness but funding/budgeting, samples have been in the army for several years), and so on. This is just what I know, and I don't consider myself "in the loop". I am interested in the subject, I watch and read a lot, and I live in a city where all this is being developed and tested or built, and not only that, but also for example REB facilities, TU-160 White Swan aircraft (and next year PAK DA), helicopters, small missile boats (one of which was involved in launching missiles at ISIS* through half a globe, optics, etc. Where "fibre to the house" internet is available even in a small village from $3/month, 4G mobile internet even in the woods, from $3.5/month for 6-8GB or even unlimited, one op even with the ability to give away for free. Why shouldn't I be proud?

*Organisation banned in RF

You immediately get hysterical about being "proud", even though you are asked about technology. And don't get me started on weapons - I won't even laugh, I'll laugh my head off.

Those Japanese and American cool robots on the news are know-how, which is why they are on the news. There's nothing else like it in the world.

AI systems for harvesters are not robots.

Industrial robots in the US - what are we talking about?

Дмитрий:

You immediately get hysterical about being "proud", even though you are asked about technology. And don't get me started on weapons - I won't even laugh, I'll laugh my head off.

Those Japanese and American cool robots on the news are know-how, which is why they are on the news. There's nothing else like it in the world.

AI systems for harvesters are not robots.

Industrial robots in the US - what are we talking about?

Laughing about Russia's weapons?

There aren't any in the world like that in Japan?

A combine harvester with AI is not a robot? A robot is only an anthropoid?

A promobot is an industrial robot?

Where are you and where is the "man in the know"... And there is nothing to talk about.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

Laughing about Russia's weapons?

There aren't any in the world like those in Japan?

A combine harvester with AI is not a robot? A robot is only an anthropoid?

Where are you and where is the "man in the know"... And there's nothing to talk about.

No, the likes of Boston Dynamics and Japan are not.

An AI system is not a robot.

What are promobots in the US?

Edgar Akhmadeev:

Ahhhh, is that what it is?

Yeah, of course, that's where the DB is chilling .....

PROMOBOT — Робот для бизнеса
PROMOBOT — Робот для бизнеса
  • promo-bot.ru
В 2015 году, когда мы начали заниматься роботами — это было новое, интересное и, на наш взгляд, перспективное направление. Мы хотели занять свою нишу в развивающемся, инновационном направлении сервисной робототехники. Подробнее Робот нравится посетителям, он внушает доверие как себе, так и к компании. Он поднимает настроение людям своими...

Turns out it was international hugging day the other day. I'm a little late.

Hannes Lindemann, 1952:

Fedor Konyukhov, 2014:

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Hannes Lindemann, 1952:

Fedor Konyukhov, 2014:

Thor Heyerdahl, 1947

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Thor Heyerdahl, 1947

Unknown Egyptians, late pre-dynastic period

Egypt

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Unknown Egyptians, late pre-dynastic period

humans, 3-2.5 billion years BC.

Andrey Dik:

humans, 3-2.5 billion years BC.

Some have survived in this form to this day, just in a slightly different physical form )

Reason: