Interesting and Humour - page 4571

Изменение направления трассы вне перекрестков — это единственный случай, когда включать сигналы поворота не надо. В остальных случаях, за не включенный сигнал поворота придется заплатить штраф(статья 12.14 часть 1 КоАП).

So for saigas, too, you have to flash.

And since saigas are also road users in this case, saigas must also flash. The requirements of the law are the same for everyone! Everyone is equal before the law!

Олег avtomat:
And since saigas are also road users in this case, saigas must also flash. The law is the same for everyone! Everyone is equal before the law!

Nah, that's why they're saigas, because they don't blink.

Alexey Viktorov:

Would you like to argue about the second picture?

Imagine you are driving along a steppe road. There's steppe all around and a couple of saigas in the distance. You come to an intersection... Imagine there are saigas on steppe roads. What do you do?

• Put your indicator on.
  • Don't put your indicator on.

If you do, which one? Which saiga?

Here's another situation:

You are driving on a busy multi-lane road. Soon you have to make a left turn... you put your indicator on and... you have to... Who are you in this situation??????? Isn't he the one in this picture? But no one driving next to you would call you a straight man, that's for sure.

God gave brains to a man not for knowing how to use turn signals but for committing sensible deeds. Learn to think and use your rear-view mirrors.

I just turn it on automatically, even at night :-) I find it easier to turn it on than not to turn it on. If someone suddenly jumps out of a bend or a corner and sees the turn signal, they will at least be warned. (36 years of experience not a single crash).

In any case, a driver should divert his head like a tank's turret before a manoeuvre and look in the mirrors.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Are they privileged? This is starting to smell like corruption.

Nikolai Krylov:

I do everything on automatic. It's like in trading, I'm a trader, not an analyst who constantly imagines different situations and ponders for a long time ))))

I am curious to ask you (I have been following your posts for a long time) - is your love for "below the belt" topics (toilets, potty-pots, and other lowbrow innuendos) the limit of a trader?

Many of the pictures you posted are nothing but disgusting.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

No, saigas are unconventional, that's why they don't flash.

I've never seen a flashing saiga. )))

Artyom Trishkin:

I'm curious to ask you (I've been watching your posts for a long time) - is being so fond of "below the belt" topics (toilets, potty-pots, and other lowbrow innuendos) the limit of a trader?

Many of the pictures you posted are nothing but disgusting.

Six psychologists

were trying to figure it out.

One of them figured it out,

and that left five of them.

As for turn signals - it is better to turn even when the junction is deserted and there is nobody around. The point is that the subconscious mind remembers repetitive behaviour patterns and then reproduces them on autopilot, i.e. without the involvement of the mind. If you turn at an intersection from time to time and do not turn on the indicator, sooner or later it will not turn on it where it is really necessary.

Do you know what Grandpa Panas was fired for? In the Ukraine in Soviet times there was a children's programme "Na dobranich diti" before bedtime. There grandpa Panas would say something, then a cartoon and go to sleep. Well, he was fired for cursing on the air. He cursed on autopilot, without a second thought. Why did that happen? There can only be one answer - he mixed his speech with swearing (for the sake of simplicity of expression). And once again, his subconsciousness played a cruel joke on him - he autopiloted a speech with foul language.

Vitaly Murlenko:

As for turn signals - it is better to turn even when the junction is deserted and there is nobody around. The point is that the subconscious mind remembers repetitive behaviour patterns and then reproduces them on autopilot, i.e. without the involvement of the mind. If you turn at an intersection from time to time and do not turn on the indicator, sooner or later it will not turn on the turn signal where it is really necessary.

Do you know what Grandpa Panas was fired for? In the Ukraine in Soviet times there was a children's programme "Na dobranich diti" before bedtime. There grandpa Panas would say something, then a cartoon and go to sleep. Well, he was fired for cursing on the air. He cursed on autopilot, without a second thought. Why did that happen? There can only be one answer - he mixed his speech with swearing (for the sake of simplicity of expression). And once again, his subconsciousness played a cruel joke on him - he autopiloted a speech with foul language.

You mean his famous "Oh, that's bullshit, mate"?
Reason: