Interesting and Humour - page 4489

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Still experimenting with cannabis decoction on cats, dogs, all the "wannabes", alcoholics, tuberculosis patients, and fools? What are the results?

Stuck...

Vadim Konyaev:

Stuck...

But since current drug practice contradicts current scientific evidence and societal traditions oppose them both - so the debate is ripe.

Aлександр Антошкин:
But since current drug practices contradict current scientific evidence and social traditions oppose them both, the debate is ripe.
It is "overdue" in the asylum

Aleksey Ivanov:
In the asylum it's "overdue."
I'm writing this in shreds for brevity. It sounds more like the notes of a madman. But it's not for me, I'm not interested

Aleksey Ivanov:
In the asylum, it's "overdue".

We're all horses :)

... who's in what!

Vadim Konyaev:

We're all horses :)

... ...who's in what!

Don't get your horses in a twist, I've read all about alcoholism - it's incurable. No alcoholic can say: "I'm cured", unless he's stupid, of course. He poured petrol in a haystack and lit a match... If a professor of medicine who had everything - connections, money, medicines - couldn't cure himself, then there's nothing for me, a weakling, to do.

Aлександр Антошкин:
Don't get your horses in a twist, I've read all about alcoholism - it's incurable. No alcoholic can say: "I am cured", unless he is a fool, of course. A professor of medicine in Moscow cured himself of alcoholism by pouring petrol in a haystack and striking a match... If a professor of medicine who had everything - connections, money, medicine - could not cure himself, then there is nothing for me, a weakling, to do.

The cure is exercise + sauna + vitamin diet. It only takes a willingness not to drink, or a lack of willingness to drink.

On a side note, let me ask.

Who can advise me on online shop rental services

in person.

Vadim Konyaev:
The cure is exercise+bath+vitamin diet. It only takes a desire not to drink, or a lack of desire to drink.
It's a long story about how I struggled with alcoholism, hiding in the taiga, not going out, going to grandmother healers. I was already a drunken alcoholic who was bolder and meaner than a tank and did such mischief that even the chroniclers didn't want to drink with him. Then I repented and realised that another binge was inevitable.
It's fun to remember now....
Reason: