Interesting and Humour - page 4487

Now for the branches.

----------------

A comrade from the German part of the forum went to the English part, and created a branch - this onehttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/319316(about neural networks).
He says that there are not many people in the German part of the forum, so he created a branch in English.
The second page in the branch has already started, with the codes...

I can not say anything about the content of the branch, but I know that there are experts in the field here in Russia, so I invite you to participate.

Everyone know how to use the built-in translator here? You can use it not only to translate a post but also to translate it into a desired language before you add the post (already translated) (i.e. you can use it not only to read but to write as well).

As always, the promotion of especially interesting posts is up to me (there are several popular threads on the forum and I do the promotion there).
taking NEURAL NETWORKS to the NEXT LEVEL
taking NEURAL NETWORKS to the NEXT LEVEL
  • www.mql5.com
This thread won't be about a question or problem, but rather about the anouncement of the presentation and documentation of an exciting trading con...

And, by the way, if anyone knows a useful thread here in Russian part of the forum (useful for English part of the forum) - let me know - I will also make a promotion in English part in several specialized popular threads (as I usually do with articles and CodaBase).

Sergey Golubev:

your posts are a blatant off-topic of the "interesting and humorous" thread -- really annoying.

start a "interesting monologue from golubev" thread and your thread will be at the top.

¶ is it boring? ¶
That's it, I'm gone now.

----------------

Running away, melting, disappearing (taken from here)

I run away, I melt, I disappear

Turning into rain in my palms
I've escaped from my love, I've learned to think differently,

¶¶ I learned to think differently ¶¶
¶¶ I don't want the warmth of your soul ¶¶
¶¶ I'm warming myself with dreams ¶¶
¶¶ We can't save our relationship ¶¶

¶¶ I run away, I melt, I vanish ¶¶
Lights out, stars asleep
Only rain pounding on gray roofs
I'll forget, I'll give you a sign,

I won't hear your voice again.
Spring will come to my city
For ages, maybe weeks
I'll go for a walk all alone,

Enjoying the sound of dripping water.
Don't call me, don't remember
What you were, you couldn't stay
Let sadness visit you,

♪ and I'll smile at the sun
♪ I won't take revenge on you, why? ♪

Yes, you have wounded me deeply,

But I'll make a life for myself.
Without you... there are thousands of beautiful
To live for, to fall in love
And nothing binds us

I bet I could break up with you.
♪ The snow is melting before it reaches the ground,
♪ Turning into rain in my palms ♪
♪ I could say no to you ♪

¶ and a smile to hide my tears ¶

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

your posts are a blatant off-topic of the "interesting and humorous" thread -- really annoying.

start a "interesting monologue from golubev" thread and your thread will be at the top.

:-)

О! Hi! You as the chairman of the telepath club - this is not banter just kidding, in a kindly way - should realise that this self-propaganda and one-actor theatre - will continue, he is allowed - read Volchansky... and what he particularly reacts to...

Sergey Golubev:

Bored?
That's it, now I'm completely gone.

----------------

Running away, melting, disappearing (taken from here)

Running away, melting, disappearing

"...Everyone comes back - except your best friends,

Except the most beloved and devoted women."

(Vysotsky).

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-)

... this self-propaganda and one-actor theatre - will continue, he can ...

"Nothing can make one man so despondent as to sit and talk and not know when he will leave" [A.P.Chekhov].

khorosh:

The more often a symbol occurs, the easier it is to remember. Symbols " and : are rare).

Well, if the keyboard is bilingual, not only do the letters appear on the keys, but all the symbols do. And if the keyboard is only English-speaking, it's rather difficult to memorize all the letters in Cyrillic. I have my doubts that most of the people here can type ten fingers blindly. And of course typing in two languages...

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

"Nothing can make you so despondent as one man, when he sits and talks and it is not known when he will leave" [A.P.Chekhov].

aha, "no one is as annoying as the man you are entitled to ask for something, himself asking for it from you..."

"Manna", John Galsworthy

Alexei,
I'll be in St. Petersburg soon, shall we go to the zoo? I'm not being ironic ... I used to live there, but I never went...
There's a nice park nearby.

The ration for a hedgehog is 84 roubles a day, and 87 roubles for a donkey.
The Russian citizen's consumption basket is 86 roubles a day.
NO LONGER A HEDGEHOG, BUT NOT YET A DONKEY
Reason: