Demonstration trading from Dr.F. - page 8

Here for N=3000, m=1.5 (m is a measure of degree in the algorithm, so increase little by little if anyone needs it).

Dr.F.:

So, those trades have closed on SL, but EURUSD is still overvalued and should be sold:

Sell.

Typical mistake of novice super traders ))))

Dr.F.:

You amaze me. Exactly, it needs balancing. But the way you suggest "balancing" shows that you have no idea what you are writing.
It was one of the ways I showed, the simplest one. And you don't equalize anything, judging by your post (you take 1 lot EURUSD vs 1 lot GBPUSD, and try to compare its dynamics with EURGBP), what else is there to talk about...

LeoV: Typical mistake of novice super traders ))))
Don't get in his way, he's not bad for a beginner. There is no clear mathematical basis in his reasoning, which means he won't sell out right away. If you look at the mathematical model the market does not work, but his TS, as you see, now it works, now it does not. When he is looking for a way to improve the profitability of the TS, that is when the typical error will occur:)

IgorM:
Don't get in his way, he's not bad for a beginner. There is no clear mathematical basis in his reasoning - it means he won't sell out right away. As you see, the market does not work on the mathematical model, while his TS, as you can see, now it works - now it doesn't. When he looks for a way to improve the profitability of TS, that's when the typical error will occur :)

Well, it depends on how you look at it. First,"those trades closed on SL, but EURUSD is still overvalued", then it will be"it was decided to abandon the stop, because it contradicts EURUSD overvaluation". :) And the final stage:"It has been decided to double lot on EURUSD, because it is highly overestimated" :) So, the draw-down is close, and TS has nothing to do with it :)

LeoV:

Typical mistake of novice super traders ))))

I actually have a non-delayed non-transforming filter being demonstrated, substantiating this idea. Show me a"novice trader" with such a thing? :-) Nobody in the world has managed to create it yet.

Meat: And the final stage:"I've decided to double the lot for EURUSD, because it is highly overvalued" :)
You got me right, I said he won't sell unless he tries to find a way to improve the profitability of TS, you've already suggested one way :)

Dr.F.: No one in the world has managed to create this yet.
I don't remember which of the great traders said, but it was something like this: "You can't take money from the market, but you can borrow it for a while", time will cure your claim that you're the world's first to have found out the secret of how the market works :)

IgorM:
... You are the first in the world to know the secret of how the market works :)

I don't know how the market works. A non-delayed filter can be applied anywhere. From targeting missiles to real time audio or video processing. And of course forex.

Since the NDNRF is less volatile than price, it is more likely that at any given time the mismatch between price and NDNRF is reduced predominantly by price movement rather than by NDNRF movement.

Dr.F.:

So, those trades have closed on SL, but EURUSD is still overvalued and should be sold:

Sell.

Ooh, the non-lagging filter was so non-lagging that the euwas just ran away from it o_O.

PS you know how to spell the word REDRAW, it's not fitting for a world-class invention...

Reason: