Need your advice on which signal to choose for subscription. - page 14

jori77:

Let's wait for the new week and the holidays - they're coming up and there won't be much trade anywhere.

I'm sure we will find some more interesting criteria.

Therefore, it would be premature to end the topic.

When we finally decide and understand - that's it, we have it all figured out - we will translate it into English (I'll do it) and put our work for discussion in English-speaking community.

And I will write here, in this thread, the reactions of our colleagues / like-minded people ;)

It's simpler - there's a thread in the English section (it was once moved from the tsd forum here to the English section, and the thread was super popular) -
Branch thread: what's going on across the board
And once you've got something here (criteria, etc.) that can be posted there - I'll see it, and post it there and promote it (because all language forums have a built-in translator in each post, with which you can not only read posts in different languages, but also make those posts).

For information.

Sergey Golubev:

It's easy - there is a thread in the English part (it was once moved from the tsd forum to the English part here and it was super popular) -
A thread about threads: what's going on all over the forum
And as soon as you have something to post there - I will see it and post it there with a promotion of this thread here in Russian.

For info.

Wow, thank you very much!

jori77:

Wow, thank you so much!

Summary (sammari), one post, periodic ... once a month for example, one sammari per branch (all moderators read everything - by the way, for information), with links in the post to the best user answers on how to choose a signal (for example), or whatever ...(and English users will already go to the profiles themselves and so on ...).

This is a common practice.

Sergey Golubev:
Summary (sammari), one post, periodic ... once a month for example, one sammari per branch (all moderators read everything - by the way, for information), with links in the post to the best user answers on how to choose a signal (for example), or whatever ...(and English users will already go to the profiles themselves and so on ...).

This is a common practice.

OK, I understand.

Here's an example - there was an English promotion of a Russian branch, in this English post #15
But! There's just one thing, people often don't understand that their posts can be read by the whole language world and that moderators (and I'm with English) often do a promotion of good ... as admins say - content, and as we moderators say - threads/posts.

---------------

ten sheets of the branch is a sammari, ten more sheets is another sammari.

---------------

I have a branch in English - 230 sheets here.
No one new to me will read 230 pages ...
So there is a branch sammari - just one post - here.

Just as an example.

---------------

For information.

Possibilities of Canvas.
Possibilities of Canvas.
  • www.mql5.com
Demonstration of the possibilities of Сanvas in dynamics. The picture never repeats. This script also works on MQL4, but much slower...

click

Evgeniy Kazeikin:
click

I will take the liberty of trolling in this thread for once ;)

Evgeniy, read our filter and make additions with your experience, please.

We need to make a sammari and your advice would be very welcome.

Files:
rich.jpg  50 kb

Pick me, pick me, bird of happiness of tomorrow)))

In addition to MQ, there are several other signal services. The filters there are about the same. There's nothing dramatically new to come up with

jori77:

Back to the question:

Already 2 votes for $500 is the minimum signal deposit for our filter (explained above).

Does everyone agree?

For trading forex instruments 100 is enough, the amount is not an indicator at all - usually all useful information is in signal statistics. A smart trader immediately understands the type of trading that the signal is intended for - the minimum risk or the rate of return. Actually, the subscriber has to decide what to do first.

Reason: