Interesting and Humour - page 4445

The next summer after the bang I was looking at the linden trees, just from the third-floor window. The new branches were 1.5 to 2 times longer than the old ones, and most importantly, the leaves on these new branches were simply GIGANTIC! They weren't really leaves, they were burdocks on the tree. And the colour was so bright bright green.

Vladimir Karputov:
The next summer after the bang I was looking at the lime trees, just from the third floor window. So, the new branches were 1.5 - 2 times longer than the old ones, and most importantly, the leaves on these new branches were simply GIANT! They weren't really leaves, they were burdocks on the tree. And the colour was so bright bright green.

message number 44444

need a drink.

transcendreamer:

message number 44444

need a drink.

There you go. Why do you think my nickname is "bugaboo"? Cause I glow like a firefly at night :)

I have personally worked with two participants in the response. In the noughties. Physically demanding work. I don't know what they did or how they did it.

I don't know any stronger men. Stronger in every way.

Maybe radiation has other effects.

ALEXEY NIKOLAEV:

I personally worked with two participants in the liquidation. In the noughties. Physically demanding work. I don't know what they did or how they did it.

I don't know any stronger men. Stronger in every way.

Maybe radiation has other effects.

In recent years, scientists in many countries have discovered the phenomenon of radiation hormesis. It turns out that ionizing radiation at low doses is not only not harmful, but useful and even vital to all living things. Living organisms (unicellular, plants, mammals) artificially deprived of natural radiation background died within three weeks. On the other hand, people living in areas with elevated radiation background (highland areas of Iran, China, Tibet) have a higher life expectancy and lower morbidity than people living in conditions of normal natural background. Radon therapy is extremely popular in many countries of the world. Resorts such as Baden-Baden (Germany), Gastein (Austria), Missa (Japan) and Pyatigorsk (Russia) receive millions of patients each year. Radon therapy centres have been opened in many cities.

ALEXEY NIKOLAEV:

Maybe radiation has other effects

If "under the beam" (the radiation source is outside), the effect is similar to the stimulation of muscle growth by physical training - if not near lethal doses, then the average life expectancy is not affected, if the exposed person was healthy before exposure. If radioisotopes got inside the organism, it is doom for a dummy (this is what was checked on dummies) and his posterity that he later decides to reproduce (in Japan, the victims of Hiroshima-Nagasaki were forbidden to reproduce) - you better see once. Back in the USSR, there was something in the drugs that at a lethal dose of radiation the exposed person was still functional compared to all the deceased counterparts in the control group who received a similar lethal dose.

The bane of radioactive contamination is that the radioisotopes first go into the soil/oil, and then through the biological food chain they gradually rise back up into our food supply.

P.S. What to do if you see a nuclear explosion? :

1. Wrap a sheet around it and crawl to the cemetery.
  2. Lie down on the machine so it doesn't get knocked out by the effects of the nuclear blast.

I want freedom ! on friday !

Denis Sartakov:
I want freedom! Friday!
No one's holding them back.
Or has it already been fixed?

Artyom Trishkin:
No one's holding us.
Or has it already been fixed?

And then the paramedics rushed in and locked us up.

You can have a shot.)