Interesting and Humour - page 4104

Vizard_:

Two times about the Koreans was quite enough.

And knows, paradoxically, Cooper and his Indians are adventure fiction, while the true history of the Indians can be read in the book Revelations of the Black Elk, which only became available for reading after perestroika in 1997, while in the USA it was published in 1932.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Artem, weren't you secretary of the Komsomol organization back in the day?

No, I wasn't. I was a bully and a truant. But I've always respected honour and dignity - that's always been paramount in my choices.

Did you notice that I let you all speak out? At the same time I have not said a bad word about the people who occupy an oppositional position to the government. And these "oppositionists" sling so much mud at us, ordinary citizens of the big country, that my mother and grandmother... I think where did so much anger, hatred and bile come from. Maybe that is why we are different.

I didn't graduate from any college - I barely made it to the eighth grade and went into technical school. I've never been much of a boy-boy. I had a few misdemeanours and a record with the police. After the school, I served quietly and decently in the army, and on my return I went to work - I had no time to study further - my family, my daughter, perestroika (be damned, together with its acceleration), the collapse of the Union - in general I worked and survived, and had absolutely no time to jump around with balloons and ducks in the squares. I did not stop loving my fatherland, although there is still a lot to be done in it, to drive the thieves out of business, who were stealing billions. BUT ... I do not offend or humiliate anyone. And you? You oppositionists... How much dirt you've spewed... It's getting so ugly...

Let's have some respect. We can't talk to you like human beings. You can't. It's not you, it's "you're the opposition". What's the point? Well, I did not delete posts, I thought maybe people will express a serious opinion, an interesting point of view. But what have they said? Filth on the population - all of you are zombified, all drunkards and slackers. And who are you all? Are you all white meat? Blue blood? Who are you if you cannot have a civilized discussion? Who?

So I was wrong to think that our opposition was better - I hoped for reason and humanity, but no...

Artyom Trishkin:

No, I wasn't. I was a bully and a truant. But I have always respected honour and dignity - that has always been the main thing for me to choose my actions.

Did you notice that I let you all speak out? At the same time, I have not said a bad word about the people who occupy a position opposing the government. But these same "oppositionists" have dumped so much dirt on us - ordinary people of the big country, that my mother and grandmother... I think where did so much anger, hatred and bile come from. Maybe that is why we are different.

I didn't graduate from any college - I barely made it to the eighth grade and went into technical school. I've never been much of a boy-boy. I had a few misdemeanours and a record with the police. After the school, I served quietly and decently in the army, and on my return I went to work - I had no time to study further - my family, my daughter, perestroika (be damned, together with its acceleration), the collapse of the Union - in general I worked and survived, and had absolutely no time to jump around with ducks and balloons in the squares. I have not stopped loving my fatherland, although there is still a lot to be done to put an end to the thieves who steal billions. BUT ... I do not offend or humiliate anyone. And you? You oppositionists... How much dirt you've spewed... It's getting so ugly...

Let's have some respect. We can't talk to you like human beings. You can't. It's not you, it's "you're the opposition". What's the point? Well, I did not delete posts, I thought maybe people will express a serious opinion, an interesting point of view. But what have they said? Filth on the population - all of you are zombified, all drunkards and slackers. And who are you all? Are you all white meat? Blue blood? Who are you if you cannot have a civilized discussion? Who?

So I should have thought our opposition was better - I hoped for reason and humanity, but no...

+100

I tried to be reasonable. Post deleted, ban for 24 hours for attempting to provoke conflict on ethnic and religious grounds

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You are persecuted like a herd in the Middle Ages, but no, you are not zombies...

Nobody's being driven anywhere... It's everyone's choice of conscience.

This is an example of your usual trolling, which is what you do here all the time: you twist things around to spit on people of certain beliefs, certain positions, to provoke them.

I really hope the moderators will distinguish between people who remember their youth and political trolls like you and your kind.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

No one is being driven anywhere... It's everyone's choice of conscience.

This is an example of your usual trolling, which is what you do here all the time: you twist things around to spit on people of certain beliefs, certain positions, to provoke them.

I really hope the moderators will distinguish between people who remember their youth and political trolls like you and your kind.

SanSanych, no need to react - that was a throw-in.

Dmitry threw his own post into the mix so that he could sit at his computer and laugh at everyone else while reading serious responses and discussions about his stupidity.
And his post went nowhere ... it's basically... it's like he spat at us all but didn't get in...
I mean, a throw-in, and a false one at that ...

Sergey Golubev:

SanSanych, no need to react - that was a throw-in.

I am well aware that it is a throw-in, but not a simple throw-in, but a professional one, carried out repeatedly and according to the same scheme: one takes the truth (building churches) and makes a generalisation which is not just a lie, but in this particular case a lie with the smell of criminality (which Trishkin noted in his wording).

I'm worried about something else.

The activities of such trolls on the site have led to the banning of posts on historical topics, and I am, after all, history itself.

Dmitry Fedoseev: Does he know, which is paradoxical...

Of course not, how could he?))) You'd better tell us about Detroit and so on, when we were spreading snot on the table about infrastructure))))

СанСаныч Фоменко:

I am well aware that it is a throw-in, but not a simple throw-in, but a professional one, carried out repeatedly and according to the same scheme: one takes the truth (building churches) and makes a generalisation which is not just a lie, but in this particular case a lie with the smell of criminality (which Trishkin noted in his wording).

I'm worried about something else.

The activities of such trolls on the site have led to the banning of posts on historical topics, and I am history myself after all.

Once upon a time a very long time ago there was this idea: to make groups.
Since there are so many of us. It was about groups on programming and development of Expert Advisors and indicators, that is, what is now called projects and joint development.

In short, there are so many of us here that if we make groups (and everyone could participate in any number of groups - professional, software, history, etc., only group members can make posts there), then further development of the community would be just to infinity. Rules would be created (admission to the group, whether everyone sees the posts there or only group members, etc.).

And then the situation will be different.
I think such distinctions as groups are already developing as Projects (in MetaEditor for example), but I propose to do it on the forum and on non-program topics too.

----------------

But now we are all here, make a post to some people, others reply to us (there are trolls among them) ... etc.

Reason: