Interesting and Humour - page 4079

khorosh:

Is everyone ready for the apocalypse? Thursday's asteroid encounter, burrow deep into the ground).

Yeah, the day after tomorrow is the end of the world.

Sergey Golubev:

Yes, the day after tomorrow is the end of the world.

Come on, I haven't bought any potatoes yet.....

Dmitry Fedoseev:

When you look with your eyes, because the eye has a high capacity for adaptation. Otherwise, the camera.

then where's a single shot of stars from space (not counting hubble)?

what's wrong - are you too lazy to turn the camera towards the shadows and take a picture of the sky?

if you draw more stars any normal astronomer will burn you in 6 seconds ...

elmucon:

where's a single shot of the stars from space (not including Hubble)?

What's wrong - are you too lazy to turn the camera towards the shadows and take a picture of the sky?

Where were you looking for them? There are tons of them.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Where were you looking for them? There are plenty of them.

Turn on the MKS broadcast and take a screen shot of the stars - show it later ...

there is a shot from the world and the unions - for some reason you can see the stars there - but the Amerevs have the wrong shutter speed - right?

elmucon:

Turn on the MKS broadcast and take a screenshot of the stars - show it later ...

Why me? What are you confused to prove?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Why me? What are you trying to prove?

I'm not proving anything - I don't want to be a sheep...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

good graphics - programmers +100500

elmucon:

I'm not proving anything - I don't want to be a sheep...

I really do not understand your position, at first as though stood on a position that on a photo of the earth from the moon stars should be, then as though stood on a position that stars should not be, because even on a photo from the ISS they are not present.

What do the sheep have to do with whether the Americans were on the moon or not?

Reason: