Can anyone help me with this EA? - page 2

17021978:

the log file doesn't show anything.. nothing on the journal.

usually we can see error from the journal but this one its none..

Thanks for replying WHRoeder

Your code, the code you posted, puts an entry in the log file if orderSend fails. Nothing in the journal means either you never got a signal, or the EA isn't even running. Do you even have a smiley face on the chart?

onewithzachy:

Dear 17021978 - that's old,

Read the entire thread about EA builder https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/139608

:(

Thanks for the info onewithzachy :)

WHRoeder:
Your code, the code you posted, puts an entry in the log file if orderSend fails. Nothing in the journal means either you never got a signal, or the EA isn't even running. Do you even have a smiley face on the chart?
yes WHRoeder the smiley face was on. you are welcome to try it. i try it on silver xagusd 15 mins. Thanks for the response :)

17021978:
yes WHRoeder the smiley face was on. you are welcome to try it. i try it on silver xagusd 15 mins. Thanks for the response :)
Did you look in the Experts tab ?

RaptorUK:
Did you look in the Experts tab ?
yes expert tab too..

17021978:
yes expert tab too..

Can't believe you still trieing to get it to work on a live account. It is even not using magicnumber for closing trades... It can make that way it close trades not set on your account with this EA.... It is so bad coded that you have first to fix the code before you gonna use it. But that means also you have to do some learning

because if you had learn how to code you never would have used this EA_Builder..

17021978:
yes expert tab too..

OK, and what is in there ? can you copy and paste it here please. . . . and maybe post some screen shots showing the Smiley face . .

deVries:

because if you had learn how to code you never would have used this EA_Builder..

I don't think the OP has used an EA builder . . I think he/she has lifted the code from somewhere else . . .

17021978:

tried it using strategy tester and it do works

Really, 'cos I just tried it on EURUSD and I get a tester journal full of

OrderSendError 130.

Are you running on a 4 digit account?

RaptorUK:
I don't think the OP has used an EA builder . . I think he/she has lifted the code from somewhere else . . .

So you think he has lifted EA builder code?

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| |
//| In no event will author be liable for any damages whatsoever. |
//| Use at your own risk. |
//| |
//+------------------- DO NOT REMOVE THIS HEADER --------------------+

#define SIGNAL_NONE 0
#define SIGNAL_BUY 1
#define SIGNAL_SELL 2
#define SIGNAL_CLOSEBUY 3
#define SIGNAL_CLOSESELL 4

#property link "http://eatbuilder.com/"