Interesting and Humour - page 4055

the instructions don't work

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The mental experiment with 2-dimensional creatures living on different sides of a sheet of paper comes to mind. ))

Yes, that's right, in that direction.

Олег avtomat:

genius !!!

;))))))))

Under the Soviet Union mermaids lived, but with the collapse of the Union all the mermaids died out? From starvation? Or were they shot? Or deported? Or maybe they were buried somewhere else?

Lyosha, did you come across any mermaids?

I don't know where they went and when, and I don't know if they really exist (I haven't seen them). According to a guy living on the shores of Aral, his father found a mermaid (got caught in a net when he was fishing), put her in a tub and she lived there for a couple of days until the military took her away.

Sincerely.

It's a BOMB!!! I laughed for two hours!))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWnzci0Dw-4

Andrey Kisselyov:

i do not know where they went and when, nor do i know if they really exist (i have not seen them yet). according to one guy living on the shores of Aral, his father found a mermaid(got caught fishing), put her in a tub and she lived there for a couple of days until the military took her away.

Sincerely.

Holy shit... does any nonsense posted on YouTube cause such a frenzied attack of faith, like the bible and other demonic things???

;))))

"in the tub" ;)))))))))))

Олег avtomat:

Holy shit... does any nonsense posted on youtube cause such a frenzied attack of faith, like the bible and other demonic things???

;))))

"in the tub" ;)))))))))))

do you really think we are the only and unique intelligent beings on this planet?

with respect.

P.S. although I doubt the sanity of human nature.

Andrey Kisselyov:
куда они делись и когда мне не известно, как и тот факт существуют ли они на самом деле(лично я их не видел).

I've seen it. In a movie. It's called "Peculiarities of National Hunting". Or fishing, I don't remember exactly.

Alexey Viktorov:

I've seen it. In a movie. It's called Peculiarities of National Hunting. Or fishing, I don't remember exactly.

Reason: