[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1039

DhP:

Now we sometimes observe an interesting tendency of newcomers to be more demanding in getting answers to their urgent questions.

You are exaggerating and misguided. You are like the stiff old men who say things were better in THEIR time. Also, just because you were embarrassed to ask a question doesn't mean it's embarrassing.

As if everyone else, rolling up their sleeves and leaving everything to do, urgently obliged to rush in a competition for the fastest and correct answer ...

The thread does not force anyone to give an answer. Everyone has every right to read and walk away, leaving the question unanswered. But no one here has the right to answer a question posed (even incorrectly) rudely, for that is exactly what no one expects from you.

Now do you understand the essence of trading on other people's signals?
"
Alien" signals are certainly not needed by anyone, but reliable ones are for everyone. I assume you didn't read the topic carefully, otherwise you wouldn't have written about it.

Do you think that 80 - 90% of signals reaching their target can be considered a criterion of their credibility?

When someone or many do not answer - the question often starts to be persistently repeated, and then far-fetched accusations start to be made with the exposure of incompetence (read the posts above). That's what I was talking about... About the rudeness - I agree. I don't like it myself.

I didn't write to you or anyone else about our/your time - don't engage in twisting the facts. I wrote a hint that you should try to find an answer to your question yourself first. And personally, my opinion on whether or not my question is appropriate here shouldn't concern you in any way, and neither does it give you any right to tell me it's shameful or disgraceful. Here you yourself are crossing the bar you set about boorishness.

Read between the lines, that's my advice. It's all IMHO, though. If you don't understand me, it means I'm not making myself clear to you by innuendo, but a straight answer may seem boorish to you.

costy, the question is what is the MINIMUM, how far (to the right) from the zero bar I can put the object

artmedia70:

Do you think that 80 - 90% of signals reaching their target can be considered a criterion for their credibility?

When someone or many do not answer - the question often starts to be persistently repeated, and then far-fetched accusations of incompetence start to be made (read the posts above). That's what I was talking about... About the rudeness - I agree. I don't like it myself.

I didn't write to you or anyone else about our/your time - don't engage in twisting the facts. I wrote a hint that you should try to find an answer to your question yourself first. And personally, my opinion on whether or not my question is appropriate here shouldn't concern you in any way, and neither does it give you any right to tell me it's shameful or disgraceful. Here you yourself are overstepping the bar you yourself set about boorishness.

Know how to read between the lines - my advice to you. But everything is IMHO. If you do not understand me, it means that I have not made myself clear to you by hints, but a direct answer may seem boorish to you.

You didn't read my post carefully. I wrote: ".... Just because you were embarrassed to ask a question doesn't mean it's embarrassing." That sentence doesn't fit in any way with your response: ".... Doesn't give you any right to point out to me its shameful or embarrassing."

Perhaps we understand Russian differently...

eddy:
costy, the question is what is the MINIMUM, how far (to the right) from the zero bar I can put an object
If you can place an object at all, who's stopping you from trying to find that MINIMUM experimentally?

eddy:
costy, the question is what is the MINIMUM, how far (to the right) from the zero bar I can put an object

Up to and including 2038.

Only how do you check it ? ;))

DhP:

You didn't read my post carefully. I wrote: ".... Just because you were embarrassed to ask a question doesn't mean it's embarrassing." That sentence doesn't fit in any way with your response: ".... Doesn't give you any right to point out to me its shameful or embarrassing."

Perhaps we perceive the Russian language differently...

I feel I'm talking about Thomas and you're talking about Yeroma...

Can you think imaginatively? If yes, try not to perceive my text as a set of concrete letters with concrete interpretation of direct interpretation of words composed of these letters.

I was ashamed to ask a question in front of myself without first trying to answer it myself. Is the meaning of what I have said clear?

And many people do it without thinking. After all, the answer may often be in the next thread... Or even in the same thread, but earlier.

artmedia70, it's a long shot, I'm still a coding nerd and I don't get any codes easily

eddy:
artmedia70, it's a tough one, I'm a coding nerd so far and I don't get any codes easily.

I found this date in the rectangle property by specifying an ascending descending date, a multiple of the Fibonacci number, date. ;))

Coding has nothing to do with it.

artmedia70:

I feel like I'm talking about Thomas and you're talking about Yeroma...

Can you think figuratively? If yes, try not to perceive my text as a set of concrete letters with concrete interpretation of direct interpretation of words composed of these letters.

I was ashamed to ask a question in front of myself without first trying to find an answer myself. Do you understand what I am saying?

Many people do it without thinking. After all, the answer may often be in the next thread... Or even in the same thread, but earlier.

I was ashamed to ask a question without trying to find the answer. Is the meaning of what I said clear?

Many people do it without thinking. After all, the answer may often be in the next thread... Or even in the same thread but earlier.

Let them ask as many questions as they want and as many as they want. And let us not judge them for that, nor condemn or shame them. If they do not receive an answer in the branch, they will have to learn to use the "search engine".

Everyone is different. Leave it to them to be different.

DhP:

...All people are different. Leave it to them to be different.

DhP, stop fluttering in the workplace thread or there will be an org chart.
Reason: