Economic calendar - page 16

pronych:

You can find it, just need a map, a compass and a secret wig made of the old witch's hair.

Don't tell me what kind of hair you need.

;)

tol64:
If there is time, you could post the results here too. It would be interesting to see.
I have their entire elite section on my computer ... but ... there's a coder ethic... those coders were under me, and those moderators I taught how to moderate, and was generally the manager of that section ... just for that reason, I can't. They didn't fire me :) I was fired by managers who know nothing about Forex or financial markets. And the coders... good guys, still my friends, but very subservient people... but ... the stage called 'Metatrader 4' I passed completely. Now - the next stage of forex life - Metatrader 5. (sorry for the lyrics).

Because there are many people who love patterns. They have a whole intercommunity, their own rules, and many of them draw patterns themselves on charts.

And there are a lot of people who like to discuss fundamental news, they are experts at it. Naturally, they close their positions before significant news and don't trade the news.

I think those plus others would be maybe 50% of all traders in the world.

pronych:

The results are freely available on a secret website. You can find it, just need a map, compass and a secret wig made of the old witch's hair.

They don't need advertising, they will find you on their own. But newdigital is not there. He has nothing to do with it...

Tried to find the secret message in your post, but I guess I was looking in the wrong place :)

Now trying to see if there's anything useful in this thread. If somebody found something useful please share it :) I won't be indebted for it.

newdigital:
Now is the next stage of forex life - Metatrader 5. (Sorry for the lyrics).

Do you trade news in MT5 as well?

There was no message there. You could at least show a curve here. And the basic numbers. My point is.

Vladix:

Tried to find the secret message in your post, but seemed to be looking in the wrong place :)

Now trying to see if there is anything useful in this thread. If someone has found something for themselves, please share it :) I won't be in debt

Do you also trade news in MT5?

No, I just want to start trading in MT5. By the way, the Expert Advisor I traded with was made by igorad ...

newdigital:
No, in MT5 I just want to start. By the way, the EA I traded with was made by igorad ...
Apparently, you plan to simply transfer the EA to MT5 platform? Or are you thinking of radically adding trading logic to it?

I'm thinking of starting all over again. Because sometimes strategies (manual or automatic) are not just transferred from MT4 to MT5 ... sometimes you just have to start from scratch.

Because for almost five months I have understood that simple translation of strategies from MT4 to MT5 (which I started to do in the English section) very often does not work. I don't mean indicators, and functionality etc...

... I don't know why ... Here I made Brainwashing and posted a branch in English section - works and one to one with MT4. But my BrainTrading - doesn't work, have to start again. My Asctrend (that in elite tsd) - works on MT5, there are even several advisors in english section of our forum with source code, and I have traded there (in english section of our forum) with results, but it is a totally different asctrend. I also use other systems.

In short, I don't know why, but MT5 appears as an alternative to MT4 and not a competitor to it.

newdigital:

Because for almost five months I have understood that simple translation of strategies from MT4 to MT5 (which I started to do in the English section) very often does not work. I don't mean indicators, and functionality etc...

... I don't know why ... Here I made Brainwashing and posted a branch in English section - works and one to one with MT4. But my BrainTrading - doesn't work, have to start again. My Asctrend (that in elite tsd) - works on MT5, there are even several advisors in english section of our forum with source code, and I have traded there (in english section of our forum) with results, but it is a totally different asctrend. I also use other systems.

In short, I don't know why, but MT5 appears as an alternative to MT4 and not a competitor to it.

I may say from my own experience that the longer position lifetime the closer the results are. And you have some kind of nonsense.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5
Reason: