FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1379

stranger:
The market is manageable, but not at all in the way you imagine. There is no global conspiracy.)
Well, yes - any Alesha wants to make money! And there are rich Ales... And there are also Alesha conspirators

Z.I. Except that Alesha is not the antipode of Russian Ivan at all

Alexey Busygin:

I was talking about a world conspiracy, too.

Do you know how I see it?

I doubt it!

Alexei, it all comes down to whether you can profit from the market or not, and the various "theories" about psychology, kitchen conspiracies and world imperialism, Puppet, are just attempts to explain your failure.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Yes - any Alesha wants to make money! And there are rich Ales... And there are also Ales conspirators.

Except that Alyosha is not the antipode of Russian Ivan.

Mighty, are you trolling him? ))))

Why are you so quiet? He's not 13 yet.)

stranger:

Mighty, are you trolling him? ))))

Why are you so quiet, he's not 13 yet)

I'm just saying... Nothing personal!

I've been busy posturing and baiting Ales.

mmmoguschiy-new:

I've been busy making a pose and baiting Aleshek.
Pound or euro?

stranger:
Can't you enter the market once or twice a month and have a constant good profit?
you can enter the market once every 2 years)

stranger:
On the pound or the euro?
just a pom...leg.

By the way, as expected there was a small GEP down. But I don't think it will last long!

mmmoguschiy-new:
just a pom... leg.

By the way, as expected there was a small GEP down. But that won't last long I think!
woodpecker. 0.86 counting. Wait for it. Hold your positions.

Nestradamus:

Did I say anything about futures? I told you about forex in 2003...

Leverage doesn't enter the market(it's a showdown between the DC broker and the client) and there is live money traded in the market. Are you really so naive as to assume that a broker could lose $500 of their own money to get your 1 quid? Oh, I almost forgot, there's a 2-cent spread...

Tell me what hedge funds are for, and why do people have to invest millions in them so a risky fund can fuck them up... If your info is to be believed, hedge funds are the equivalent of a STUDY PAMM, may his years be prolonged...

The broker provides leverage to the client. Between banks swap trades to the next day - "delivery" in forex rarely happens, since there is no delivery - it's the same as leverage,

why would there be a swap if there was a delivery ?

"tell me what hedge funds are for, and why in the world would people pour millions into them, only to have a risky fund blow it... "

after the 1928 crisis, the u.s. passed many laws that restricted the biggest players - pension funds, banks - from investing, hence their profits are not great,

but those who can and want to take risks can invest in hedge funds such as Soros' Quantum fund - these cowboys can make more than 20% per annum in profits, which is considered very cool for big money...

but they can also blow it all to zero - like LSTM...

this is not a discovery of America - but is written in most available sources ...

mmmoguschiy-new:

I've been busy posturing and baiting Aleska.
name your bill and I'll ask Uncle Kolya to look at it.
Reason: