"The 'perfect' trading system - page 118

Sorento:

"Do not be greedy. Take the 1.618 spread on the trade.

I don't want to argue as there are some Fibs supporters, but as for 1.618, I can say that people tend to measure in thirds (1/3), the main thing is to determine where is our 1/3 and where is not our 2/3, not so long ago I read that same Boryspolz glancingly, he also has a method for determining the current market situation, in 1/3 of the daily bar, I wish I could check my TS carefully

rustein:

Why do people hate Putin so much? They respect him a lot abroad.

They hate him? Why? He simply does not exist, there are no people who have to do something, there is only the show - and I am sick of the show, and who is the VVP or someone else - who cares?

ZS: If half of autumn had not been shouted in the media about "the discussion of lower energy prices for the European consumer", I would have been calmer about another increase in housing and utilities ;)

rustein:

I don't know, I have a different opinion. Not that high. And who needs that kind of PR? I agree, most banks are pyramid schemes too.

Off topic... Reading Russian forums, can't understand why Putin is hated so much, he is much respected abroad.

The protesting electorate is being raped.

In any form.

Narodoupiy is an example of this...

It's hilarious - if it weren't for the real thing.

THEY DON'T TRY THE DEMO.

(

{\pos(192,210)}because they carry real ones...

And immediately.

{Without envy for sure!}

;)

IgorM:

I don't want to argue as there are some Fibs supporters, but as for 1.618, I can say that people tend to measure in thirds (1/3), the main thing is to determine correctly where is our 1/3 and where is not our 2/3, not so long ago I read that same Boryspolz glancingly, he also has a method for finding the current market situation, in 1/3 of the daily bar, I wish I could read it more attentively and compare it with my TS

Hate? Why? He simply does not exist, there is no one or people who have to do something, there is only the show - and I am sick of the show, and who is the GDPR or the other - who cares?

HH: If they had not shouted in the media about the "discussion of lower energy prices for the European consumer" half of autumn, I would have taken a calmer view on the next increase in utilities ;)

There is a wonderful thing for the mind - "Kantor dust".

Just look at it from different angles.

;)

I don't know everything that goes on there, but the attitude towards Russians has become different thanks to him.

Sorento Russian is hard to understand, but if I understand correctly... Is the state doing this on the forums? What do they need it for?

rustein:

I don't know everything that goes on there, but the attitude towards Russians has become different thanks to him.

Sorento Russian is hard to understand, but if I understand correctly... Is the state doing this on the forums? What do they need it for?

The state or the government?

Sorento:
State or government?
The government, thank you. If you look high(deep), it's a crisis of capitalism, the government plays a small role.

rustein:

Sorento Russian is hard to understand, but if I understand correctly... Is the state doing this on the forums? Why do they do it?

I do not know either, but I have "killed" this week to collect some papers from official bodies and had to stand in lines with the people (the electorate ;) ), the lines just buzz like a high-voltage transformer)), and everyone complains about life - it's the beginning of a new year ;)), and a stupid example: I went to the toilet, it turns out that the toilet price went up by 1 cent. Prices went up this year, so said a young man, who was engaged in the same noble work (we wrote nearby) ) - while telling me for some reason about lagging pay rises

For instance, I have a bad habit of eating dinner in the kitchen and watching TV, but everywhere you turn there is news/politics at the same time, so what do I need it for? I don't need it but they tell me what has improved in the country ;)

IgorM:

Do not know? I do not know either, but it so happened that during the past week I "killed" to collect paperwork at state institutions and had to stand in line, with the people (electorate ;) ), the line already buzzes like a high-voltage transformer)), and somehow all about life complain - it's time - the beginning of a new year ;)), here's another silly example: went to the toilet, it turns out that the toilet 1r. Prices went up this year, so said a young man, who was engaged in the same noble work (we wrote nearby) ) - while telling me for some reason about lagging pay rises

Forums? Why? I, for example, have to watch the news because I have a bad habit of eating dinner in the kitchen and watching TV at the same time, everywhere you turn - there's news/politics at the same time, why do I need it? I don't need it, but they enlighten me on what has improved in the country ;)

Google "bloody stairs" for example...

It's "dust" and nothing more.

That's probably why "sawing" has become fashionable! (c) L.y.u. H.r.u.

;)

Sorento:

Google "bloody stairs" for example...

plus one! I just wanted to check in: "The bloody staircase is directly related to Cantor's set."

Thanks! Interesting topic.

IgorM:

Plus! I was just about to write that off: "There's a bloody ladder directly connected to Cantor's set."

Thanks! Interesting topic.

Piggy, it's Pigzaurus - for those in the tank!

;)

Speaking of which. Not to you.

Reason: