Interesting and Humour - page 3299

Yuri Evseenkov:

What's wrong with the mobile version of the forum?

When I press "Reply", a quote appears with crocodiles of htlm code. Can't get the cursor out of it.

Android 2.3.4

Apparently the HTML editing mode is enabled by default (this one isn't crocodiles at all, quite readable stuff). See if the toolbar (above the comment box) is available. If it's available, press the HTML button, it's the first one on the left side of the toolbar.

Ihor Herasko:
Apparently HTML editing mode is enabled by default (this one isn't crocodiles at all, it's quite readable). See if the toolbar (above the comment box) is available. If it's available, press the HTML button, it's first on the left side of the toolbar.
Yes, it's pure HTML

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The main thing is that they don't react to the cursor, cinema or sudden changes in pictures. But as soon as you raise your hand, they immediately zh-zh-uleta.

Clever, though))

I have them, you have to move the cursor a little ahead of the fly, it irritates them and they go away

Yuri Evseenkov:

What's wrong with Sony? I bought my wife a new model. I'm wearing out my old Sony Ericson XPERIA myself. I bought this smartphone seven years ago. During that time I only changed the battery, it cost 400 rubles. The old one was bloated. But it's reliable. With five cracks of the screen works. The reception is excellent.

Except that my smartphone is not friendly with this forum. Asked the question a few times, no one has answered. I'll say it again.

What's wrong with the mobile version of the forum?

When I press "Reply", a quote appears with crocodiles of htlm-code. And you can't get the cursor out of it.

Android 2.3.4

Which browser do you use? Is it the default one for 2.3.4?

Бумажная модель Air India Boeing 777
Бумажная модель Air India Boeing 777
  • fishki.net
Нельзя не поделиться работой Luca Iaconi–Stewart, который делает из бумаги модель самолёта, в которой громадное количество мелких движущихся деталей. Работа в процессе, не закончена, но уже вызывает восхищение!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Shit, it's autumn and the flies are coming from somewhere in the flat. All the windows have nets, but I live on the first one, and through some cracks or the front door they come in.

Yesterday I noticed that they like my monitor, are they warm? And they like the light-emitting diode one less than the old luminescent one. Sure they do, it's warmer.

The main thing is that they do not react to cursor, films and rapidly changing images. But as soon as you raise your hand they fly up.

Clever, though ))

You are lucky. You have flies, not bedbugs...

Alexey Da:
Which browser are you using? Is it the default one for 2.3.4?
This is what happens when I press the "Reply" button on my Sony Ericsson XPERIA model MT 11i phone no toolbar to push out the HTML. The browser is standard. Reset the settings. I tried to update my software but the latest version is not required. I will go home and take my wife's more modern Sony away from her. I'll try to use it to reply in the forum.

Bloody hell! It's shown all right on the forum!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It's just that Sony has long been losing out to the Chinese/Koreans in terms of value for money. Specifically my Xperia E3 has little system memory and not everything can be put on a flash drive. Android 4.4.4.

They have traditionally stubborn and stupid marketing. In 2007-2008 I used to write sound effects for their music player. I wrote them: your DAC (digital-to-analog converter, the last link in the chain, produces real sound) is 24-bit, but really it's 18-bit. Why you need 32-bit effects, the quality is only deteriorating, believe me, it's a long story.

Marketing - no, we will say in our ads that we are the only ones with 32-bit quality. That is a direct lie. I fought and fought with them, and then I gave up and installed 32. Since then, I don't buy anything from Sonya. My son does not know it and decided that it is cool with them and gave it to him as a present ))

Sound quality is not good, I agree. I was choosing my wife's first smartphone between comparable Sony and Samsung. Samsung sounds better and its navigation is more intuitive. Sony has a better design (wife's opinion) and more expensive and reliable materials. We liked Sony's graphics better. The price of Sony was cheaper than a comparable Samsung. Opted for Sony.

Yuri Evseenkov:
This is what happens when I press the "Reply" button on my Sony Ericsson XPERIA model MT 11i phone. Reset the settings. I tried to update the software, the latest version is not required. I will go home and take my wife's more modern Sony away from her. I'll try to use it to reply in the forum.
With my android 4 and the built-in browser no matter what browser options I have, I keep getting glitches in the mobile version of the forum, one or the other...
Reason: