Interesting and Humour - page 3148

Alexandr Saprykin:
Truth is out there somewhere, but lies are out there too. (Dana Scali)
I see, Alexander, you are imbued with aphorisms - a good thing, useful.

Then let me recommend you "KGB Jokes. Aphorisms from the head of Soviet Intelligence" by Leonid Shebarshin - an exceptionally intelligent and decent man, an intelligence agent from God.

I kindly provide you with the link:

http://profilib.com/chtenie/113162/leonid-shebarshin-kgb-shutit-aforizmy-ot-nachalnika-sovetskoy-razvedki.php

Alexandr Saprykin:
Truth is out there somewhere, but lies are out there too. (Dana Scully)
you should've written the author of the show that way. Dana Scully is a fictional character

Bullshit, aliens have nothing better to do than crawl around in sewers. DNA analysis, that showed it! Secret or the myth will be destroyed

Alexey Busygin:
you should have written the author of the show in the first place. Dana Scully is a fictional character.
Then maybe the writer of the episode where that phrase was used?

Aleksey Levashov:
I see, Alexander, that you have been imbued with aphorisms - a good thing, a useful thing.

Then let me recommend you "KGB Jokes. Aphorisms from the Head of Soviet Intelligence" by Leonid Shebarshin - an exceptionally intelligent and decent man, an intelligence agent from God.

I kindly provide you with the link:

http://profilib.com/chtenie/113162/leonid-shebarshin-kgb-shutit-aforizmy-ot-nachalnika-sovetskoy-razvedki.php
Thank you. I will read it at my leisure.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Then maybe the scriptwriter of the particular series where that phrase was used?
What does that have to do with the scriptwriter? How about the entire cast, director, director of photography, cameraman?

Alexey Busygin:
What's that got to do with the writer?

Who came up with the phrase? The author of the show? Or the writer of the script?

And the fact that I wrote the character who said that quote doesn't satisfy you?

Come on, man.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Who came up with the phrase? The author of the show? Or the author of the script?

And the fact that I wrote the character who said that quote doesn't satisfy you?

Come on, sir.

The scriptwriter divides the plot into staged scenes, the director stages the scenes, the cameraman controls the process, the actors act, the writer (the author) writes, the musician (the author) writes.

I personally do not care, I just often come across quotations that do not mention the author of the quote, but the hero of the series, the film. For a quote, cool businessmen, the elite, politicians, people remember very well. All those Bafits, the Rothschilds and other evil things. There is a certain unfairness to the people who make it all up.

Alexey Busygin:

The scriptwriter breaks down the story into staged scenes, the director stages the scenes, the director controls the process, the cameraman films, the actors act, the writer (the author) writes, the musician (the author) writes.

I personally do not care, I just often come across quotations that do not mention the author of the quote, but the hero of the series, the film. For a quote, cool businessmen, the elite, politicians, people remember very well. All those Bafits, the Rothschilds and other evil things. There is a certain unfairness to the people who make it all up.

Just for your sake, the quote was from Chris Carter.

Alexandr Saprykin:
just for you: the quote was from Chris Carter.
Well, that's different, because Dana Scully
Reason: