Interesting and Humour - page 3050

Sergey Golubev:

I mean, you have to think hard and make sure, for example - when you go to the car park - that the parking space is free. And it will be free. You just have to have a firm belief. The course, of course, has to be paid for.

I like the parking thing. I should try it. You'd think it'd be busy again and you'd have to go around in circles to find a spot. And sure enough.

Two men meet, one says:

- I can make anyone do what I want with my mind. Look, a woman is about to throw a set out of that window.

He looks at the window, and indeed, it opens and the woman throws out the set.

- Well, that's a coincidence.

- All right. From that window over there, the man throws out the TV. - and looks at the window.

You can feel someone running outside the window and nothing happens. Then the window opens, a man sticks his head out and shouts, 'Well, I don't have a TV.

Sergey Golubev:

Looked up the meaning of the word pauper on the internet ... It's too often used, including on the mainstream TV channels... It turns out that it has little to do with salary levels.
I watched a programme on TV where a guy gathered women together and they paid him a lot of money and he taught them how to marry a millionaire (and not a 'pauper from the provinces').
It was a programme about this man, how he became a dollar millionaire (by organising such courses). He used the word "pauper" in almost every sentence and the programme was broadcast all over Russia.

In Russia, it's okay - women are fooled. But in the U.S. there are courses (advertised on TV) where they teach how to get things done with the power of thought. That is, you have to think hard and be sure, for example, when you go to the car park, that the parking space is free. And it will be free. You just have to firmly believe. The courses, of course, have to be paid for.

-------

If I have to delete (video with discussion) - I will.
Do you have to?

Don't! It reminds me so much of teachers of trade, it's exactly the same.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I liked the one about the car park. I should give it a try. I'm driving around thinking I'm going to have to go around and around again to find a spot. And that's right.

Two men meet, one says:

- I can make anyone do what I want with my mind. Look, a woman is about to throw a set out of that window.

He looks at the window, and indeed, it opens and the woman throws out the set.

- Well, that's a coincidence.

- All right. From that window over there, the man throws out the TV. - and looks at the window.

You can feel someone running outside the window and nothing happens. Then the window opens, a man sticks his head out and shouts, 'Well, I don't have a TV.

There's a good film on the power of thought.

I learned a lot:

Добываем платину из дорожной пыли
Добываем платину из дорожной пыли
  • fishki.net
Вы уже подарили девушке колечко, сделанное из монеты. Она, конечно, обрадовалась, но попросила в следующий раз настоящую драгоценность. Денег на ювелирный салон по-прежнему не хватает. Что делать? Ведь золотое колечко у неё есть с 2013 года, когда мы выплавили золото из старых микросхем, так что микросхем больше не осталось. К счастью, есть...

Oh where was I yesterday I can't find it with fire

There's only one thing left to do but lie down and die.
It's a good thing the widow survived
♪ took pity on me and took me in to live ♪

Ленинград — В Питере - пить
Ленинград — В Питере - пить
  • www.youtube.com
http://www.sosimc.ru Made and produced by Fancy Shot agency fancyshot.com Режиссер — Анна Пармас Продюсер — Дмитрий Муравьев Арт директор — Петр Бондаренко О...

provincial dream
=================

I had a beautiful dream last night -
Moscow burned to the ground.
A fire in Red Square,
And the former Electoral Committee was smouldering.

No one survived - everyone burned,
All the Pussies, Putin and Sobchak,
And by the Kremlin fir tree wall.

It was burning like this.

=================

Wisdom is an age-related slowing down of the brain, resulting in an inability to make hasty decisions.

В России запущен бесплатный сотовый оператор
В России запущен бесплатный сотовый оператор
  • Алексей Глинкин
  • life.ru
Пользователи iPhone уже сейчас могут скачать приложение "Атлас" в магазине App Store. Через эту программу можно зарегистрироваться в системе и заказать доставку бесплатной SIM-карты на дом, сообщает TJ. Вся система виртуального оператора будет построена на партнёрской программе. Оплата услуг и пакетов связи происходит за "атласы" — местная...

When one does not possess wisdom, one is left to love wisdom, i.e. to be a philosopher.

Reason: