Interesting and Humour - page 3054

Vladimir Suschenko:
So is there a reason to think about whether to push something that does not resonate so actively? Or is there an ambitious desire to "reformat" the forum?
Who is not responding?

Alexandr Saprykin:
I don't listen to Leningrad and I never have. But art is different, and whether one likes it or not is a personal matter.
I've already made the analogy, now I'll clarify it. Unconventional sexual acts are also a personal matter for those who perform them. But only under certain conditions, and one of those conditions is not publicity or propaganda...

Дмитрий:
Who doesn't resonate with them?
It's not even my words"Three nerds on the forum - 0 fans."

Vladimir Suschenko:
I've already made the analogy, now I'll clarify. Unconventional sexual acts are also a private matter for those who perform them. But only under certain conditions, and one of those conditions is not publicity or propaganda...

Who exactly did you accuse in this thread of carrying out "unconventional sexual acts"?

Show me - where are these scoundrels?

Vladimir Suschenko:
I've already made the analogy, now I'll clarify it. Unconventional sexual acts are also a private matter for those who engage in them. But only under certain conditions, and one of those conditions is not publicity or propaganda...
there you go. music versus non-traditionalism. I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

And it seems to have hit a part of me - not knowing how to look at an issue from different angles... who can't think and understand the bigger picture - maybe lacks humor...

I don't know ...

Or maybe it's just that someone doesn't want to become an expert on different kinds of shit, unlike those who are good at it and can find both sultanas and beans there ...
And about:"and think about why such a text could be born in the first placewhere it comes from - whose thoughts it expresses and most importantly why ?", so the same thoughts can be expressed in different ways

Again...

now it's the "crap variety." Well, what are you going to do with him?

Alexandr Saprykin:
You're so funny. Music versus non-traditionalism. I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
I wasn't talking about music. I merely said that normal people have a certain attitude (aversion) to abomination, regardless of the sphere of human activity in which this abomination manifests itself. You can call it "art" or "love".

Дмитрий:

Again...

now it's the "crap variety." Well, what are you going to do with him?

I'll tell you what you're gonna do - you're gonna start by learning to communicate
Reason: