[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 463

On the subject of lawlessness.... Watch to the end....... Humour and humour !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3szbAd8bIBw

leonid553:

=============

What's up.

Nice broad. She's got a great smile. She's got a certain charm, sex appeal. Freckles, all that. Bones sticking out, but that's not the point. The point is the female's ready to carry the fetus. If her teeth are strong, it means she has enough calcium, which is a plus - a baby will develop normally, if her mammary glands can feed her.... Although, size does not always mean milk quantity.

There are other very important nuances that the male mind starts to think about, but is that the main thing?

leonid553:

Score!!!!

- They were so skinny and bony, they weren't fucking, they were banging - ))))))

It's a video camera. Strap on another one of these lasers and make it hunt for mosquitoes :)

>

So much for micro-camping :)

>

A man comes to see a sex therapist.
He says that nothing works out with his wife: "I come home from work and I work so hard in the field that I don't want anything when I come back... not my wife, not anyone..."
The doctor says: "What do you never want?"
Man: "You know, doctor, it happens! You know, sometimes in the field... ...I just want it so bad, I can't stand it!!! :-О
Doctor: "Well, next time you take a gun with you..."
Man: "Why?"
Doctor: "And when you want a woman, shoot her in the air and let her come running to you."
Some time goes by. And one day a man meets this very doctor.
Doctor: "Oh! Hello!!! And how are you?"
Man: "Yes, well, doctor, at first everything was fine - as soon as I feel like it, I shoot, and she comes running right away. Now it's hunting season and I can't find her...!

A couple returns home after a holiday in the tropics.
The first night after their holiday, the husband climbs on top of his wife, and she tells him:
- Hey, Vasya, I've got something there that itches and itches. Would you mind taking a look?
- No problem. Pull it apart.
I'll take a look:
- You've got a Crab in there, Manny.
- No way...?
- Yeah, that's right.!!!!
- Vasya, what are we going to do?
- Tomorrow we'll go to the doctor! Together!
The next day we went to the gynecologist. The husband stayed outside the door. He waits.
The doctor to his wife:
- I'm listening... take off your clothes...
- Doctor, I've got something wrong there - take a look.
Look:
- Sweetheart, you've got a Crab...
- My husband says he's seen it... What do we do?
- There is one way... - says the doctor, where's your husband?
- Behind the door.
- Let him come in.
The husband comes in and the doctor explains:
- It's very simple. You put your dick in, the Crab grabs it
and you pull it out. THAT'S IT!
The husband and wife look at each other frightened and the husband, also frightened:
- Doctor, you're an experienced doctor, why don't you try it yourself!!! We agree!!!
The wife nodded animatedly. And the doctor: "There's nothing to do," he thinks, "I took the Hippocratic oath.
"I took the Hippocratic oath - I'll have to help!
- All right, come on!
The wife got ready.
Doctor put it in. Out. Nothing. No Crab.
In again. Out. Nothing.
Put it in again. Out. No Crab. And that's when the doctor starts
just violently fucking the woman. Husband:
- Doctor, you what? .....
- I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!

================

Reason: