The idea has been plaguing me for a long time. - page 16

"Because that's what it's all about."

I like pearls like that, but they're not mine.

Be careful of meaningful language in public places

Uladzimir Izerski:

"Because that's what it's all about."

I like pearls like that, but they're not mine.

Be careful of meaningful language in public places

Yeah, I think so too, which is why I couldn't get past it.

You just barged into someone else's thread, got sassy and left only to come back again.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing of trading strategies

Machine Learning in Trading: Theory, Practice, Trading and Beyond

Uladzimir Izerski, 2020.11.30 09:22

You are weak, Mahim. You're back. He gave his word and took yours back. You do not owe anyone))))

Rinat has a big deposit and he is not afraid, while you have a 100 thousandth demo and you are afraid of losing your money and shame.

You won't get anywhere until you start building yours from scratch.

Take off your glasses and see that MO is nothing more than an automatic fit with history.

And you have to look one step ahead to make money.

Even a fool will last long with a big depo, but to grow a big one from a small one is an art.

Good luck, hero of your word.

I don't know why you started to preach your system, which does not work in principle.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yeah, I think so too, that's why I couldn't get past it.

You broke into someone else's thread, sassed them and left, only to come back again.

Oh, and then you start preaching about your system, which can't work in principle.

It's okay, Vital. Let's bake bagels and lambchops.) Let's go for it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is as you say. But there is one circumstance that disrupts the apparent patterns. It is time. The beginning and the end of events depend on time, and consequently, so does the price reaction.

Time is a complicated parameter, but in the wave theory there is a notion of the correlation of sides, i.e. if the correction becomes too long, the market loses the goal of the impulse or, alternatively, a model is formed at the higher timeframes and such "gray zones" of the Range can be considered in the analysis from the viewpoint of formation of fractal structures, it looks like taking a microscope and examine the market in details.

Veniamin Skrepkov:

Time is a complicated parameter, but in the wave theory, there is a concept of correlation of sides, i.e. if the correction becomes too long, the market loses the goal of the impulse or, alternatively, a model is formed on the higher timeframes and such "gray zones" of ranging can be considered in the analysis from the viewpoint of formation of fractal structures, it is like taking a microscope and examine the market in details.

I'm sorry I haven't answered your question.

You're the one who understands the combination of time and action better.

Your post was phrased correctly.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Please forgive me for not answering you at once.

You are one of those who have a deeper understanding of the combination of time and action.

Your post is correctly worded.

There is a very different way of looking at TIME.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You have to look at TIME differently.

I respect you.

I look at time from all angles. It will seem absurd to many. But I am not moved by it.

P.s.

Probably an impulsive response. Holidays be damned.

Time will only seem to be viewed from the depths, but it's not.

And no one can see one step ahead, but it will come. So the time is already known and the events are predetermined.

It's complicated, Yusuf. I have no one to share my observations with.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I respect you.

I look at time from all angles. It will seem absurd to many. But it does not move me.

P.s.

And no one can see one step ahead, but it will come. So the time is already known and the events are predetermined.

Volodya, don't worry, the squirrel will come, you'll talk

Uladzimir Izerski:

I respect you.

I look at time from all angles. It will seem absurd to many. But it does not move me.

P.s.

Yes, all events are not accidental but predetermined from above. One engineer in Chernobyl 2 years before the disaster had a dream about unit 4 exploding and burning down. At first he wanted to inform the management, but then he was afraid they would take him for a psycho and he could be fired. Apparently, information about future events hovers somewhere in the ether and sometimes gets into the brains of those who are asleep.

khorosh:

Yes, all events are not accidental but predetermined from above. One engineer of Chernobyl NPP 2 years before the catastrophe saw in his dream that the 4th power unit was exploding and burning. At first he wanted to inform the management, but then he was afraid they would take him for a psycho and he could be fired. Apparently the information about the future events hovers somewhere in the ether and sometimes gets into the brains of those who fall asleep.

In old age some incredible interesting things emerge that should not even (better) be said. I never thought it could happen before. Physics is already resting.

Reason: